Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u should see daniel culls perentie enclosure,its indoors and like a house in its self,very impressive,the images are trapped in my brain,pmsl,lacies will go outdoors though so perhaps mangroves hmmmmmm wheres my monitor addiction tablets,i need to up the dosages,did i tell u i have just secured a 8x2x2 foot aquarium off a mate,there selling there croc and letting me pay it off,my mertons trio will love what i got install for them,now where to get my marine ply,oh cute little mertons,your going to love it

i have just secured a 8x2x2 foot aquarium off a mate,there selling there croc and letting me pay it off,my mertons trio will love what i got install for them,now where to get my marine ply,oh cute little mertons,your going to love it

Richard - I am planning an enclosure with an 8x2x2 - I think we have a very similar concept in mind. Hopefully build mine over the next year and then grab a couple of Mertens (have considered doing a smaller version for Mitchelli as well) :D

Your lucky, i love these things, i have wanted a reptile since i was 8 (12 in may) and i havn't ever got 1. my perents keep saying i can get 1 when we finish building the house, i learn to take care of the animals i got, and go well in school.
i can't w8 till i have lots of money. i will be able to have waterver animals i am legally alowed!

Your lucky, i love these things, i have wanted a reptile since i was 8 (12 in may) and i havn't ever got 1. my perents keep saying i can get 1 when we finish building the house, i learn to take care of the animals i got, and go well in school.
i can't w8 till i have lots of money. i will be able to have waterver animals i am legally alowed!

good luck with ur 1st reptile and good luck finding that turtle u were after

of his enclosure??? ill put some up now for u :) he is swimming in he is in the water at the moment ill try n snap some pics of that too brb pics be up in 2min :D

Congratulations Lana.

Would you also mind getting photos of the enclosure(s) your Gliders are in???

Cheers

eww they are really glarey, so sorry that they dont look to spiffy, but ull get the idea of what its like lol

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 128
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 127
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 126
Congratulations Lana.

Would you also mind getting photos of the enclosure(s) your Gliders are in???

Cheers

yea sure ill wait till tonight when there having some foodies :) have u got a female yet? im wanting to get some more

Its a male that I am after. I thought I had one arranged but it didn't happen.

Looking forward to seeing yours. Should really get some new pics of mine and the aviary....

ohhhh ok, well if i hear of any males ill let u no yea you should take some pics tonight and show me too! what foods does ur glider preffer to eat?

So far shes been given corn, peas, nectarines, peaches, apple, banana, tomato, grapes, mealworms, carrot (peeled and chopped), kiwi fruit and orange. She seems to absolutely love Corn but have been told by one person not to give her lots of it, when, other people say its very good in their diet. What's the go?

What about you?

U no what everyone has different opinions with food, i was told not to give tinned corn and peas to my gliders etc but then again someone els told me its better as long as its the one that just has water in it,

Mine loveee apple pear banana mine dont really like nectarines they LOVEEEEEEEE honey and wombarroo carnivore mix, they love mealworms and crickets but there only suppose to be treats because it causes them to become obease supposedly lol, (once again different peoples opinions) they like a bit of boiled egg but they dont like much of it, they like orange but thats another thing people say ur not suppose to have much of, kiwi they like and they looove grapes lol

i havent tried any melon or anything with them but the people i got them from said that the ones i have adore strawberrys lol

(also i was told that pinkies are healthy to give them then i read something about not to give them pinkies because gliders can mistake there young for food when there babies or something like that)

i personally havent red mine pinkies and im not going to but i thought id just add that incase u have heard anything like that before too?

Forgot to mention that I also give mine Rockmelon, strawberries, pear and watermelon...... Will test out the honey and boiled egg with mine and see what she thinks.

I also supply fresh branches of Wattle, bottlebrush, eucalypti branches etc that she loves to play in. Will get photos for you when I can.

yea our old ones liked rockmelon, but havent got any yet, it was so adorable my girl was ripping of leaves from one of the branches in there cage and popping them into there bed they have a blanket in there but she must have wanted some more cusioning lol

My female has done exactly the same thing. Grabbed some eucalyptus leaves with her tail and patted them down in one of her elevated nesting boxes.

Very Cute

haha i was just cleaning out my gliders cage and the girl comes out and she starts climbing over everything that i am trying to get out to wash shes a funny little bugger shes still small, not quite an adult yet but will be full size in the next few months, shes got such an appetite i love gliders would have to be one of my fav animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back