New Monitor Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look incredible mate, if I had land like that I would definitely build more and go with the idea you have.

Make sure you update us if/when ever you put that plan into motion.

No additional heating is required. Winter time, the animals slow down dramatically but do emerge from raised hollows on sunny days for basking. Food is sometimes offered but generally no interest is shown. Unlike Spring and throughout summer, ferocious eaters.

cant imagine how u got those big bloody boulders in there lol

lol, there were certainly machines involved. They arn't Sandstone either, Theyre Granite.

Update

Just a few pics on these two enclosures a few months on.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 162
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 144
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 142
Excellent!!! You have given me an idea of building larger pits for my Tigers & Red Belly's.

Great pits! Really well landscaped. I was temped to buy one of those universal ponds over the weekend..did u put a drain in it? Or any kind of filtration system.

Excellent!!! You have given me an idea of building larger pits for my Tigers & Red Belly's.

You'll be needing the space than, Nigel....I'll volunteer to take your old pits off your hands,if you sweeten the deal and bung in a few "commons":)!

Very nice pits, mate, is that one of crocdoc's babies? Stunning animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back