Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
settle mate , i was actually laughing when i first read what you had posted as im against it myself , and dont try to be so innocent yourself you just abruptly said " if they are separate them" no explanation as to why or anything , what if i was a newbie i would of liked a bit of an explanation , you might have come across as rude yourself never know

and the coastal will very soon be in a larger enclosure , the reason it is only 450D is that it was made from scrap melamine (that was only 450 wide ) and a house window in a hurry as he wasn't exactly a planned edition

it was actually suppose too be a "then" so it should have said "if they are separate tanks THEN those sizes are fine". You missed out on that tank part.

See what i mean, Rob has the sorta smarts that i can only aspire too, even after i tried to simplify it for thamasssss Rob was able to put figures to paper that everyone can understand, hey i did not even think about multiplying the smallest measurement by 5 but it makes sense as 20% in fractions is 1/5th or simplified for the benefit of whole number mutiplication = 5 way to go Rob.................................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back