new to herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4nickate

Reaction score
Hi all

i am new here havent yet got a snalke but am hoping to either get a ball python or a coastal python in the coming months my mums friend has some ball pythons for sale at the moment and he also has some coastals so hopefully mum will get some off him

hunter

what do you mean where you say can i get a pick ? they are a smallish python and they are really fat and eat mice and things

I hope you are not in Australia as true Ball Pythons are exotics and therefore illegal to keep.

You have stolen my old APS name (well, an inferior version) and my current sign in name on other forums- 4NICK8!:lol:

oh ok i guess iwont get one :) didnt knwo they where illegal

hope this helps

hey mate welcome to the site

follow this link to the national parks web site, this is the NSW one, sorry i forgot to check where your from, but i think the list is nation wide.
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/PDFs/reptile_licensing_outline.pdf
gives you an outline as to what reptiles you can keep and what class license you will need, obviously you will only be looking at the class 1 reps, unless you've had your license for longer than 2 years.
run a search on the forums there are plenty of threads about each species and find something that is suited to you.

Have Fun
Andrew

you just said your mums friend has some ball pythons for sale. would be interested to see who she is since their illegal here hey. hmmmmmmmm

It sounds like it might be a good place to stay away from mate..
It is illegal to have or breed any thing thats not from Australia. All states are different but it definatley must originate from here...

Welcome to the site.
This site is really helpful for learning lots of information before you get your first snake. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back