Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice reptiles,USA is the best place to live if you have a hobby
every hobby is HUGE in the US

im not jealous of u, i envy u. Those r so cool, i love ur exotics(exotics 2 us). Nice pics, especcialy of the king snake.
WELCOME 2 APS, im sure you'll find this site as addicting as snakes sooner or later

:D

DyLaN

All since last year!!! Jeez! Nice collection :)

Welcome to the site. Great collection

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I am lucky to have access to these herps here in the states, however I wish we would pick up from what AUS has concerning rules and regulations. It is neat to go to a reptile show and find anything from cobras, to rhino vipers, to mambas, to the thousands of kings, corns, balls, red tails etc. But at the same time its a shame that the average joe can buy a burmese python for $35US, and have no idea what they'll have in 2 years. There is a large reptile show in South Carolina next month, and I will have to take some pics for my friends from down under.

Pete,
I'll get my house ready for your emerald tree monitor, just let me know when it will get here :D

$NaKe PiMp
As far as hobbys are concerned, tell me about it!! I have too many allready!!!
I just got out of streetbikes, and still have too many!

Welcome. That is a cool collection. Addiction is the nature of the beast my friend, get used to it. :lol:

The snake in the third picture is a real stunner!!

Welcome to the jungle

(Wow, that would be a good name for a song, I wonder if someone has used it already.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back