Newbie to monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor monitor, give it to someone who will look after it the right way before its to late

put my hand in my tank tonight and he ran straight over to me and up my arm.
he sat on my shoulder while i changed his tank around, i gave him a pool i can change the height of for him and heaps to climb. once i had finished i sat on my couch and he jumped off and walked over to his cage and hopped in.

Just a quick question mate, are you all there in the head?

Its ok guys i have a spare vivarium! and im in Adelaide!
Ill save this little guys life he will be happy in a nice and warm (50-70c) vivarium with nice rocks and plenty of food!

Why did you ask for advice? All you've done is act like a twat when anyone has replied with the information you've asked for. Your ignorance and lack of manners is colossal.

I'd like a troll, I'd squish him and squeeze him and call him teamls. I'd keep him in a cold enclosure and grab him to play with a few times a day. I'd go on a reputable reptile forum and tell everyone how much I know about keeping dead monitors.

This guy's probably the same troll who hit the freshwater turtle forum the other week, had everyone up in arms, member attacking member, until a wise admin deleted the entire thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back