'Newbie' - 'Veteran'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardloco

Reaction score
How long have you been on APS for?

I've been on for a bit less than a year now...:)

Hope this doesn't turn into 'length of time as a APS member=total herp experience' as the join date on profiles is easy to see.

If I told you I'd have to kill you, what I will tell you, Is, I am the second reincarnation, and I live In a Tardis

Hope this doesn't turn into 'length of time as a APS member=total herp experience' as the join date on profiles is easy to see.

I've fallen into this trap a few times. I'm learning that you can usually tell by combining this with the way the person writes.

Maybe the thread should be how long have you been into reptiles compared to how long you've been a member here? For me I had just the one snake since about October 2007 but have gotten more into it in the last two years

Last edited:
March 2009 for me, apparently (so my profile says)..
Although I do think I registered quite early and just lurked..

This could be a thread for blind people who can't see top right, oh hang on if they are blind.........

I think it's a trap, I'm not telling!

A few days. I kept googling things I was curious about and the searches kept referring me to this forum so I figured I may aswell join up and have a yarn with you good folk.
As for owning reptiles, I started with a beardy and a couple of water dragons 9 years ago. I then worked up to snakes owning a bredli, coastal, jungle and an olive.

I can't remember my join date so I'm posting this then checking the top corner.

A TRAP?!

What? I was just asking because it is nice to stop and think sometimes about how long you've been devoted to reptiles, but like some people said they were into reptiles before they came into the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back