'Newbie' - 'Veteran'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A TRAP?!

What? I was just asking because it is nice to stop and think sometimes about how long you've been devoted to reptiles, but like some people said they were into reptiles before they came into the forum...

Yes a trap, you know to catch someone who is foolish.

I've fallen into this trap a few times. I'm learning that you can usually tell by combining this with the way the person writes.

Maybe the thread should be how long have you been into reptiles compared to how long you've been a member here? For me I had just the one snake since about October 2007 but have gotten more into it in the last two years

I'm confused...

I'm confused...
I think people are just trying to get at the fact you cant judge whether someone is a 'veteran' or a 'newbie' to reptiles by their join date. Someone whos kept reptiles for years might only have joined a month ago, and someone who has very little actual keeping experience could have signed up years ago.

I think people are just trying to get at the fact you cant judge whether someone is a 'veteran' or a 'newbie' to reptiles by their join date. Someone whos kept reptiles for years might only have joined a month ago, and someone who has very little actual keeping experience could have signed up years ago.

Thanks for that, I should change the title (don't think i can) and clear it up a bit. :)

Also the question you asked is clearly visible every time someone posts.

internet_forum_commenters.jpg

From the thread title i knew it would be only a page away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back