Newby to forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Reaction score
Gday All,

Just thought Id intro myself.
Ive been keeping a Diamond python for 7 years and recently aquired a hatchling childrens python.
I look forward to relearning how to raise a hatchling ( my diamond never had any problems with feeding or handling and has never had any health problems at all.)
Hopefully this childrens will be just as easy but its nice to know that there will be a helpful resource here at this forum should I run into any problems :wink:
I will also be attempting to breed my diamond later this year so will be asking many questions after the winter.

cheers

Jonny

Welcome here Jonny. I hope that you will like our small community.

Hey John,
I'm glad your childrens had a feed, you had me worried, she was one of the best feeders this year. How does she look after shedding?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

NoOne,
She's looking great!Absolutely stunning :D
thanks again, she is beautiful.

tn_134_3414.JPG

tn_134_3426.JPG

cheers

Jonny

With 7 years experience raising your diamond, you probably have more experience than a lot of us here (myself included) so it's more likely that you'll be the resource, not us! :) But welcome anyway! :)

oohhh shes got a scary face on the back of her head like mine! :shock:

hectic_herper,

yeah, Ive been looking for an Aussie based herp forum for a while. Whats your callsign on SCP?

soulweaver,

Its funny, Ive only ever taken 2 pics of my Diamond in the seven years that Ive had her any theyre on film not digital. Something about stealing their souls when you take a picture of them :)
She's about to shed so I'll definately take a couple of piccies and put them up once she's changed clothes.

cheers

Jonny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back