Nice bloody bite from my Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch it really did smashed you haha :) watched another one of your videos a great looking olive you have, subscribed as well would love to see more videos :)

She held on for a few minutes and because it was a feed bite she really sunk the teeth in .https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1793538414878 .Not sure if this clip will work on here as it is from my facebook but this was taken after she had let go .Cover your ears if swearing offends you but at the time she was wrapping herself up my arm and really squeezing the S+++ out of it .Took some effort to get her off my arm

She held on for a few minutes and because it was a feed bite she really sunk the teeth in .https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1793538414878 .Not sure if this clip will work on here as it is from my facebook but this was taken after she had let go .Cover your ears if swearing offends you but at the time she was wrapping herself up my arm and really squeezing the S+++ out of it .Took some effort to get her off my arm

Nice blood pool, the anticoagulant in there saliva makes its look ten times worse. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger mate. cheers for sharing.

Pretty good Joe, but not as revealing as the Melbourne-snake-bite on YouTube. Check it out - exhibitionism at its best.
I don't want to put the link to it here, a bit R rated.

Last edited:
Damn Joe, got you pretty good. How much did it hurt ? lol

Hahaha used to bites because of having a Scrub but yeah this bite didn't tickle .Worst pain was when she was trying to release herself from my hand .The teeth were
in deep so she had a struggle to get them out .Funny thing was what looked like torn flesh was actually blood clots .And yes the first thing i wanted while she chomped on my hand was a camera and video .Rule # 1 .....Pics or it didn't happen ......

haha, at least we got to see the blood pool, abit of gore always goes a long way around here so still a well rounded piece of viewing im sure everyone enjoyed haha( Well except the fact that you got hurt mate )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back