northern velvet geckoes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine were an adult breeding pair, i won't say what they sold for, but i was told babys sell for around the $70 to $90.00 each? but never sold any so i'm not certain, just what i was told be the breeder i got them from

lol, you are right mate, i always just called them northern velvets,

must be the blonde coming out again, pmsl,

sorry chris, never even thought,

Northern Spotteds (Coggeri) go for more than $90 mate. If you bred em, you could have gotten more than that for a Hatchie I reacon. Northern velvets (Castelnaui) can go for variable prices but they can go for up to $150 a Hatchie I would think. People sell their animals for different prices.

bugger, you mean i could have got rich selling them, pmsl.....

thanks for the info rocket, lol, i never really looked into them, they were a present for mum and she just didn't have the time to look after them, due to ill health, so we just resold them (after the 6 months) just before i get flamed, lol,

yes chris, better talk to rocket, lol, he even knew that mine were spotteds, lol,

They are just beautiful...here are a couple of pics of my pair taken when I first got them. Should really take some updated pics.

100_5286.jpg

100_5280.jpg

100_5278.jpg

I remember, you tried to sell em to me but at the time I had other purchases in mind.

You should have kept them Steve, they are beautiful Geckos! Yes, you could have got rich off their babies. Ask anyone that breeds them. Not very many do. Or, you could have at least given em' to me for free :-D!!! jks

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back