Not bad for a carton of xxxx

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gtf

Na I don't think so snakeman, a python of some description will be calling the cake fridge home. We've got plenty of Green Tree Fogs that call my beer garden home. In summer we sit and have a beer and watch them climb on everything and eat the moths.

how much $$$$ for a GTP

Fleg said:
How much $$$$ will a GTP set me back, my wife thinks they the best (as far as snakes go) especially when they are juvis', allot harder to feed as well.....

They do not come up that often and are not a beginners snake but hatchlings when they are available start at around $6000. (About 200 cartons of XXXX each ;-) )

As already stated and just in case you are not independently wealthy, GTF's on the other hand would do well in there and start at around $10 each - and make great pets.

vb

Brodie_W said:
You shoulda gotten them VB, thats how i got my salties ;)
That's probably what that poor bloke in the canoe was drinking. :(

how much $$$$ for a GTP

herptrader said:
Fleg said:
How much $$$$ will a GTP set me back, my wife thinks they the best (as far as snakes go) especially when they are juvis', allot harder to feed as well.....

They do not come up that often and are not a beginners snake but hatchlings when they are available start at around $6000.

As already stated and just in case you are not independently wealthy, GTF's on the other hand would do well in there and start at around $10 each - and make great pets.
Holy s?&t, $6000, not at this stage thankyou.....$6000....

Will Look great when Finished I am sure.... Make sure you post some pics. :lol:

I too have thought of a water feature in my enclosure when I build it...So any more input about this topic would be great.

I have to agree with others though about the top... Replace it with melamine....or something for the fan and lighting support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back