Not your Average afternoon!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares Boa it can't be that important

Yeah simone wasn't making fun of people in Intensive care, cause its so funny and all.

that anyone who gets bitten free handling should pay for the treatment of the bite. $100,000 or so per night in ICU anyone?

Why because you are paying for it? you work out how much or YOUR money it will cost you and ill forward you the 40c ok.

Oh, and no Steve, I dont want to see you in intensive care. Who would mind my house?

PMSL well maybe Duga cause he would be having such a great time and all.

I don't pay tax.

Before I respond why dont you expand on this, is it because you are still 13 and cant work yet? Or that the dole doesnt get taxed? Please elaborate.

Then its not coming out of your pocket is it Magpie.

ALL i am saying is that if you dont like the pics posted by Steve keep your fingers off the keyboard. Don't attack him.

Secondly, people take all kinds of dangerous risks, its their choice whether its speeding, snake handling whatever. It is no one elses fault but their own if something goes wrong.

Tell everyone with a hobbie to pay for their own injuries, maybe a paper cut from a stamp?

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back