Odd jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ships

Reaction score
I've had some bad luck with jungles this year, I cut these eggs at day 75, there are still a couple in their eggs about 5 of a clutch of 11 have died.
019.jpg025.jpg026.jpg
The lil guy in the 2nd and third photo's looks promising, hopefully he survives

They look good, what temp were they at? was it stable?

Pretty stable at 29 - 30 degree's, although they did get a bit hot on one of those really hot days, think thats what has cost me most of the clutch, would it account for the stripes/pattern this late in incubation though?

bad luck but those ones look superb good luck with the rest

Here's a couple more clutch mates that hatched, these guys came from nice standered black and gold palmerston's
005.jpg 006.jpg I was hoping for a spine stripe with dots along the flanks

give me a pm when these are ready, the first one on the last post and the last one on the first post are REALLY nice.

Mate that first one of the second lot of pics is amazing! keep us all updated when they all shed. So the parents went stripes?

ive had a clutch go 72days but didnt cut any eggs till they piped.. sum stayed in there for 5days b4 emerging, lost a few.. u mite find there colour will change more then normal once they shed.. as its one of the last things to develop, they look awsome by the way:)

they look really good, keep us posted, and good luck on getting them feeding now!

The one in the first pic didn't make it unfortunately, the others are going fine so far, parents nice normal palmerstons with some broken striping
female.jpgmale.jpg

They are really beautiful and arent they such a leap from MUm and Dad not that they arent nice snakes...but their offsring !! A really good decison on your part to put them together !!

I hope the little ones you ahve left make it they are really lovely

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back