Odd jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally STUNNING,considering its a hatchie now,IT WILL only get better.Very nice thick stripe.How are the others going.Incubation temperature or not-they are stunning..Great looking Jungles..

Great looking animals and now looks like you have small project on breeding them back to their parents and hopefully proving them genetic and not from incubation. I hope you hold onto them all and see what happens when you breed them. Grats and god luck.

wow! thats a brilliant stripe!! good on ya

Looking smokin' hot Mark. I can't wait to see the others once they've shed too. Looking forward to seeing them as they progress.

The thick stripes are going to look awesome when its older.That one will only get better with time,after a few sheds.They are defiantly "HOT LOOKING" Jungles.please keep us informed on the progress with this one and the others..

Cheers for the comments guys, mum was a montgomery line animal and dad URS, i was after a couple of mums siblings originally but they went pretty quick, some of her original clutch mates were showing some nice partial striping, she was the best of what was left. The others are coming along nicely and should be sloughing any day. By the way Corey the Darwin girl has had a couple of feeds and is a lovely robust animal, cheers.

I'm glad you're happy with her Mark, not that I ever thought you wouldn't be. I'm still kicking myself that I never agreed to swaps :rolleyes:

Not at this stage Byron, hoping there will be a male amungst the better ones to bred back to mum in a couple of years

AMAZING hatchies. My friend had very similar thing happen. 4 hatchies died from teh clutch, all of them were amazingly coloured and striped. Some of the crazy patterned ones survived. I got one off him and its gorgeous, not quite as striking as yours tho!

They look amazing! Can someone explain how the incubation could play a role in the patterns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back