Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now pugsly these are for you, i know the exact location of these, i'm sure you will get close to the exact location, and anybody else want to have a guess they are welcome,

please excuse the dark one as she was shedding,

portmacpair5616.jpg

portmac5635.jpg

portmacpair5612.jpg

portmacpair5611.jpg

sorry for all the pics, but i have a couple more for you pugsly, and i'm thinking you might be one of the very few that can pick these, they were bred by a member on here and a friend, i have seen both parents in the flesh and also know the location of the parents...........

1st one............

newcoastal5990.jpg

newcoastal5988.jpg

2nd one..........

newcoastal25992.jpg

newcoastal25991.jpg

sorry for the dirty paper, i had them in the sun as i was cleaning their tubs, also these are from the same clutch.........

none of the pictures are diamonds if u dont believe me go **** urself

ROFL!!!

This is half the reason i wont keep diamonds. Everyone else seems to know exactly what locality they are down to the tree they were plucked from and according to these people they are anything but diamonds.

Maybe all diamond keepers should start crossing their animals out, then there will be no confusion on what kind of carpet they are :lol:.

*** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!diamonds are ***** poo jabbers which are only good for pleaure on urself ur wife ur mum or mainly ur rats before the SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever

Being new to reptile keeping I really liked the look of Diamonds but went with a MD for my first snake, from what I read around here and other places they are a much easier snake to start with, not requiring UV light etc etc.

My question is do the Port Mac's also require UV lighting and are they as susceptable to DPS?

Sorry for the dumb questions just trying to learn as much as I can.

ROFL!!!

This is half the reason i wont keep diamonds. Everyone else seems to know exactly what locality they are down to the tree they were plucked from and according to these people they are anything but diamonds.

Maybe all diamond keepers should start crossing their animals out, then there will be no confusion on what kind of carpet they are :lol:.

You are right , i do keep them and i know exactly where mine came from , but people will still tell me other wise or that they are some thing else ........but it dont bother me to much , i like them and that all that matters .

none of the pictures are diamonds if u dont believe me go **** urself

ummmm please quote me where i said any of the pics i posted were diamonds, i own 70 snakes and as i live in nth qld i own zero diamonds...............

i stated the first lot are hybrids/crosses/intergrades, the second 2 are the parents of the first lot, one coastal, one natural intergrade/port mac, the third lot are young natural intergrades, the 4th and 5th lot i left unnamed to get opinions, and if you think they are diamonds you need glasses,

now as for you final comment, i did that today and man it was good,............... you should try it as you seem a little tense.................

whats this one

Attachments

• Image059.jpg
    Image059.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 57
Being new to reptile keeping I really liked the look of Diamonds but went with a MD for my first snake, from what I read around here and other places they are a much easier snake to start with, not requiring UV light etc etc.

My question is do the Port Mac's also require UV lighting and are they as susceptable to DPS?

Sorry for the dumb questions just trying to learn as much as I can.

Well DPS occurs because diamonds cant tolerate high temps on a permanent basis (eg no overnight cooling or winter cooling). This could happen to any python species thats exposed to high temps constantly (they must have their limits - overheat any python long enough and it's internal organs would shut down), it's just that diamonds are more susceptible to it due to being a cold weather python.

Dave Barker once told me that Diamonds, natural intergrades, Coastal Carpets and Diamond/Coastal hybrids can all get DPS.

Crikey steve, I knew you had some snakes but GEESUZ!

NICE WORK

Jay76 I dont believe thats a pure diamond. I also dont think its an intergrade.. lol My guess its a Hybrid. But thats just me.

Steve, I dont know where to start with the guessing lol

I think the first two (the adults) are Telegraph Point - Wauchope area.?

As for the million other pics! haha im not sure where to start..

Did you want me to have a crack at EXACT locale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back