Omg my coastle cp shauny..?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLEJAGUAR

Reaction score
I couldnt believe what i saw yesterday ?... My male coastle shauny boy :) was mating with my male diamondxjungle... soooo looks like shauny isnt a shauny boy after all...:eek: reason being my diamondx jungle has bread with another female sooo i no 100% he s male even though ive had shaunyboy probed abt 5 times from reptile experts and they all said 100% male but now looks like shauny is a she and all along ive been calling her shauny for 3years... :):)

good on shawnee lol

Last edited by a moderator:
asharee. sure is, big time, buuuut she lives in the UK so shes allowed to create hybrids knowingly.

we're not taking the mick, really we're not. its just hard to take you seriously when you're flashing around like that and talking about hybrids. in australia most people are very against the creation of non-natrally occurring hybrid specimens. in fact, it is illegal in australia to do so. regardless of the legalities you will find that most on this forum (being an australian forum) would be displeased to read your thread, so you will likely find very few replies here. i would suggest sharing your news on a hybrid forum, perhaps a british or US forum (where hybridisation of species is not frowned upon) where people may be more willing to share in your news.

we're not taking the mick, really we're not. its just hard to take you seriously when you're flashing around like that and talking about hybrids. in australia most people are very against the creation of non-natrally occurring hybrid specimens. in fact, it is illegal in australia to do so. regardless of the legalities you will find that most on this forum (being an australian forum) would be displeased to read your thread, so you will likely find very few replies here. i would suggest sharing your news on a hybrid forum, perhaps a british or US forum (where hybridisation of species is not frowned upon) where people may be more willing to share in your news.
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THIS 1 BIT ): i wont be putting any hybrids threads up again as i didnt know this would upset people on this site... :( i truely apologise

Don't be sorry! I'm just having a larf larf. I really am excited for you, if i didn't care i wouldn'
t have gone to that effort to reply. Well done!

some people here are still interested in hybrids, whether we like them or not we can still be curious to see what is being created. there is an exotics section that you could perhaps post in, where people would certainly be more keen to see your animals. yes i know you posted in chitchat but im just making helpful suggestions. :)

I don't have a problem with it ^_^ plus the fact you didn't know shauny was a girl in the first place lol!

probably a good idea what shoo shoo suggested, post it in exotics :) they are still cute snakies though!

Don't be sorry! I'm just having a larf larf. I really am excited for you, if i didn't care i wouldn'
t have gone to that effort to reply. Well done!
Hi waruikazi thanks alot :) i was getting a bit worried at first...): just didnt think? its cause i am a newbie from the uk :)

I don't have a problem with it ^_^ plus the fact you didn't know shauny was a girl in the first place lol!

probably a good idea what shoo shoo suggested, post it in exotics :) they are still cute snakies though!
i really didnt know that shauny was a female 100%.. i defo will... :) thanks glad you like my pythons:):)

Hybridising isnt illegal in australia! it is in some states but not all! there are alot of people on this site that are against it though and dont mind imposing there veiws onto others so be ready for that if you decide to post here, unless your talking about chondros and then people dont mind turning a blind eye and aquiring a hybrid for a cheaper price! in my opinion hybridising the limited amount of animals you have over there is far better than jumping on the locality specific ban wagon we have going here at the moment and raping and pilliging our bush for more

hey farma, i didnt know that, what states is it not illegal? and what do you mean about the GTP's?

Hybridising isnt illegal in australia! it is in some states but not all! there are alot of people on this site that are against it though and dont mind imposing there veiws onto others so be ready for that if you decide to post here, unless your talking about chondros and then people dont mind turning a blind eye and aquiring a hybrid for a cheaper price! in my opinion hybridising the limited amount of animals you have over there is far better than jumping on the locality specific ban wagon we have going here at the moment and raping and pilliging our bush for more
Hiya FARMA i prob wont post a thread again ... if it s a problem there s no point ? but i really had no idea lol

some people here are still interested in hybrids, whether we like them or not we can still be curious to see what is being created. there is an exotics section that you could perhaps post in, where people would certainly be more keen to see your animals. yes i know you posted in chitchat but im just making helpful suggestions. :)
Thanks for that shooshoo

Hiya FARMA i prob wont post a thread again ... if it s a problem there s no point ? but i really had no idea lol

It's not a problem, post away! There's plenty of people on here that like hybrids, no matter what you do there's always going to be someone with a different opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back