Omg my coastle cp shauny..?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see JungleJaguar, there are people like Farma on this site who do offer intelligent and informed comments.

Don't let the trolls scare you off JJ! You would be surprised to know that MANY people on this forum are pro and or indifferent to hybridisation. You will find, however, that those opposed, often quite strongly, are the more vocal ones, foaming at the mouth and whatnot.

Post away, I would suggest in the "Australian Pythons" section if they are, of course, Aussie species. Do you keep jags as well? Never get tired of looking at those!

Cheers and welcome to APS!
HI SNAKE WHISPERER :) thanks for that ... i will put sum pics up later lol.. i know lol. jags are very nice snake s:) what snakes have you got ?

I still wouldn't be so sure 'he' is a 'she', especially if he has been probed several times as a male. I'd say they are both males.
well i was told shauny was 100% MALE by 5 experts? but surely carnt be a male if my diamondxjungle is mating with shauny? i was watching sooo i am pretty sure shauny is female

and species code 2625 will cover all the ones that arent' listed there
and its also funny that diamond x coastal is listed twice just to confuse things a little more, you can enee menee minee moe the code for that one lol

One code is for a hybrid and the other is for the naturally occuring intergrade which is not the same thing.

we're not taking the mick, really we're not. its just hard to take you seriously when you're flashing around like that and talking about hybrids. in australia most people are very against the creation of non-natrally occurring hybrid specimens. in fact, it is illegal in australia to do so. regardless of the legalities you will find that most on this forum (being an australian forum) would be displeased to read your thread, so you will likely find very few replies here. i would suggest sharing your news on a hybrid forum, perhaps a british or US forum (where hybridisation of species is not frowned upon) where people may be more willing to share in your news.

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THIS 1 BIT ): i wont be putting any hybrids threads up again as i didnt know this would upset people on this site... :( i truely apologise

yea shoo is right alot of people in Australia are against hybrids but then there are people that like hybrids and are interested.

n don't be sorry just (don't take what the members say to heart) there not meaning to put you down or make fun of you.

yea please i would love to see some pics?

can GTP hybrids be put on a class 1 license...under this one code?

if this code is for unknown...what is going to stop
people from making carpalls and put them on license?
are they going to DNA test every hybrid to see whats in
the mix? or are they going to tell by the snakes appearance??? :D

can GTP hybrids be put on a class 1 license...under this one code?

if this code is for unknown...what is going to stop
people from making carpalls and put them on license?
are they going to DNA test every hybrid to see whats in
the mix? or are they going to tell by the snakes appearance??? :D

I think their aim would be to have people honestly declair what they have not DNA test everything! the reason theres no carpondros on the list is probably that people havent declaired any and I'd imagine they'd go on a class 2 licence

well if your legally allowed to keep them on licence their should be no reason to be dishonest about it should there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back