Omg my coastle cp shauny..?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW species list has quite a few hybrids on it! and theres more mixed blood GTP's in captivity here than their are aussie ones!

It's not a problem, post away! There's plenty of people on here that like hybrids, no matter what you do there's always going to be someone with a different opinion.

exactly what dan said

not all of us are dead against it and some find it interesting
its only fair you post what you like! but dont take it to heart when people disagree with you because theres always going to be someone here that will ;)

Feel free to post up all the threads on your snakes you like ;D! As long as they abide by the forum rules then it's 100% ok and people who don't like hybrids can simpley not click your thread lol.

Thanks alot :):) i was thinking of putting sum pics of yazmin up on a thread cause she has just shed and she looks soooo pretty:D:D i do luv my hybrids lol.. gotta say:D

Add some pictures to this thread, I'm sure we'd all like to see pictures of your snakes :)

NSW species list has quite a few hybrids on it! and theres more mixed blood GTP's in captivity here than their are aussie ones!

aah the PNG line GTP's? thought you meant something different :) where can i find the list of hybrids that keepers can knowingly create as recognised in NSW?

Dont get too excited, maybe your snakes are just homo's........;)

donks

and species code 2625 will cover all the ones that arent' listed there
and its also funny that diamond x coastal is listed twice just to confuse things a little more, you can enee menee minee moe the code for that one lol

:) where can i find the list of hybrids that keepers can knowingly create as recognised in NSW?

You can create anything in NSW to my knowledge. You see the enlightened folk at the DEC realise that Hybrids take the pressure off the locale specific (wild)animals that some keepers still want.

FAY!!!

This thread was in chit chat?!?!?!? And my original post was well on topic of this thread! I congratulated her on getting copulation?!?!?!

I still wouldn't be so sure 'he' is a 'she', especially if he has been probed several times as a male. I'd say they are both males.

I still wouldn't be so sure 'he' is a 'she', especially if he has been probed several times as a male. I'd say they are both males.

a couple of horses hoofs :lol:

You can create anything in NSW to my knowledge. You see the enlightened folk at the DEC realise that Hybrids take the pressure off the locale specific (wild)animals that some keepers still want.

weird, i cant believe i never knew that! fair enough then eh :) in other news, did warukazi get an infraction for that??

Hybridising isnt illegal in australia! it is in some states but not all! there are alot of people on this site that are against it though and dont mind imposing there veiws onto others so be ready for that if you decide to post here, unless your talking about chondros and then people dont mind turning a blind eye and aquiring a hybrid for a cheaper price! in my opinion hybridising the limited amount of animals you have over there is far better than jumping on the locality specific ban wagon we have going here at the moment and raping and pilliging our bush for more

As you can see JungleJaguar, there are people like Farma on this site who do offer intelligent and informed comments.

Hiya FARMA i prob wont post a thread again ... if it s a problem there s no point ? but i really had no idea lol

Don't let the trolls scare you off JJ! You would be surprised to know that MANY people on this forum are pro and or indifferent to hybridisation. You will find, however, that those opposed, often quite strongly, are the more vocal ones, foaming at the mouth and whatnot.

Post away, I would suggest in the "Australian Pythons" section if they are, of course, Aussie species. Do you keep jags as well? Never get tired of looking at those!

Cheers and welcome to APS!

Thanks for your nice friendly comments... Peeps :):) :) and thanks for the advise aswell:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back