OMG...they've found BIGFOOT! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
.....and he's in some blokes esky......dead!! Poor Bigfoot! :(

TWO US professional Bigfoot hunters claim to have found a body of the legendary creature and will present evidence of the astounding discovery to the world's press and scientists tomorrow.

0,,6197234,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24179242-2,00.html

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

That's interesting... Poor bugger...

This pic is pretty cool too...:shock:

MD

Attachments

• 0,,6197199,00.jpg
    0,,6197199,00.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
What a loss.....think about all of those jobs lost at the Bigfoot Live radio show, and all the geeks who make the website. No no. There will be a cover-up and soon enough it'll be announced that it was a 'fake' that had nothing to do with the Big Foot Hunter's union's stand-over men.
Oh well. Atleast we still have Nessy, the Abominable Snowman and Eskimos.

I'll believe it when I see scientific proof. I think the pic was published in the National Enquirer or equivalent... Hardly rock-solid evidence!

big foot, yowie, yetty etc etc they have been a myth for years well lets just say it is what they said it is, the fact of the matter they want to catch a live one. To me live and let live an leave them alone.

You know what would be awesome? If this were all true (not saying it isn't Moosey(you old decrepit sea-dog), because clearly it is) and it turns out that it's really the 'missing link'? Muahahaha that THAT Judean-Christianity, right in your enchanted shin!

What's the big deal? I didn't realise they were now rare. What will the DNA results prove? It's presumably going to be Sasquach DNA, but how will they be sure the body wasn't just taken from one of the many Sasquach farms? My local butcher sells Sasquach meat, but I don't know why. I don't know why they bother farming them; it's more expensive than Yeti meat and doesn't even taste as good.

Look!! There's more! :p They aren't rare Sdaji!! Just look!!! ;)

According to a news release by Searching for Bigfoot, a California based website, two men have not only found the corpse of a 7-foot-7, 500-plus pound man-monkey, they've also found a tribe of his brethren living at an undisclosed location in the north Georgia mountains.
The men are to appear at a news conference with DNA and photo evidence on Friday.
One of the supposed discoverers has been a Clayton County police officer for six years.

They're a common primate, what's the fuss about? I hear they keep those aquatic parrot dogs as pets, like the one which washed up recently.

I have to go, I'm having some Martians over for dinner tonight and I must get cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back