One of my female southern angle headed dragons laying eggs..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dottyback

Reaction score
She was in a trance laying her eggs, thought i would share a photo.:D

Attachments

• angle laying.jpg
    angle laying.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 269
  • angle laying (1).jpg
    angle laying (1).jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 310
Congratz!

Do you have a photo of their enclosure?

How exciting! how many did she lay? have you bred them before?

i had a pair of these when i was in highschool, i was ofcourse very inexperience when it came to breeding them and i didnt know of this site then so i got lots of moldy eggs for a while /cry...makes me sad thinking how many tree critters i could have if i had known back then what i know now.

angleencl.jpg

Nice one. I hope you are using those tubs I sent you? Would not mind seeing these hatch out in them. Good luck Big Fella!

Nice one. I hope you are using those tubs I sent you? Would not mind seeing these hatch out in them. Good luck Big Fella!
LOL, the more specie bred in them the better for the product...i too am looking forward to seeing the results!
Congrats on the eggs, I love these little Hypsilurus they were my first Dragon and have bred a few myself....The girl looks a little skinny, maybe give her a break from the male after laying and feed her up. The poor things can become malnutrition-ed and very weak, if they are continually mated by amorous males, as they loose their appetite after becoming gravid.
Looking forward to seeing some little hatchies in the tubs as well. Keep us posted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back