Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melluvssnakes

Reaction score
I love Google Sketch...

New design idea to get all my babies into one big set of matching enclosures.
It's going to be build in 3 separate banks, all 1800x1800, then divided into separate enclosures.
attachment.php

It will be mirror images on both sides. Coastals in the big tall end enclosures. Antaresia in the small one on top, with bredli underneath. BHP's in the middle and repeat for other end. Carpet enclosures will be 900w. Antaresia and bhp's will be 400h.
BHP's will have a heat bulb in the semi enclosed hot end. Every thing else will be headed with cords, either in the hot box, or on the top shelf.
For lighting, I am thinking either LED strips, or downlights. BHP's will have sliding doors, everything else will be swinging.
Materials will be MDF (cause it's free :) ) with pegboard back. I'm thinking of painting everything black.
BHP's will have hide/hollow log/perch made out of PVC pipe (see one of the recent Scails and Tails for pic)
Bredli and Ant. will have bamboo, and coastals will have natural wood perches.
I've got it all planned out in my mind, now just got to finish all current projects (YES JAX, IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!) and clean out the shed AGAIN to start this one :)

The other half is a cabinet maker by trade, and is now a sales rep for a timber trade company. Cheap labour and cheap materials. I'm slowly learning how to use all the power tools and I reckon I could give it a decent go myself, but it'll look nicer in the long run if he does it :)

Wow wish my other half would let me keep one let alone that many. Looks good, hope it turns out the way you plan :)

Google sketch is alright but I prefer Pro Desktop. nice work and good luck with it.

great idea. wish I had that many snakes, oh and the room.

Good luck post pics along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back