Ouija boards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

potato matter

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ghost stories to tell about their ouija boards??? Any paranormal experiences???

uh huh

sounds like silly fun- but if you want to carry around some bad energy for the rest of your life- go have a play and see how fun it is when you don't close it out cleanly. not a nice experience and not for games.

Agree with everyone

Dad used to tell me a story about when he used one with some mates when he was my age, they apparently got in contact with a german war vet who said he was buried in the cemetery a few mins walk from where they lived. They went to look for the grave the next day...wasn't there.

Last edited:
STAY AWAY. dont go messin round with things you dont understand... so many ppl do it for a laugh not realizing it could be dangerous

is it even real or people just imagining things out of the excitement?

not sure about weeking advice.? lol
but i have used them alot mostly the stuff is harmless remember the stuff the dead know is not current so if you ask for future stuff they will gibber crap , really only good for asking about them , and what they remember. you may not have the touch to use it.
if you get a really bad one then it can be quite scary and it is hard to pick because they will lie and thats the only way you can pick one they can be very graphic and also tell you things that effect you personally which effects peopl in different ways. it very addictive but sometimes you will get the same spirit over and over (harrassing) its interesting when you use them in different places. i found women were always looking for someone or something and males wanted answers to thngs that i had no knowledge about.
scariest thing i had happen was the spirit said he had been watching us for a long time and said we shouldnt be having sex in his room. apparently that was where he passed away of old age something like 40 years prior. he was very upset and said we were being sacreligous to his soul. and proceeded to tell us how he was going to torment us with various things until we left.
so we just moved into another room and left when the lease was up. a few weird things did happen but nothing that we actually saw with our own eyes. toilet overflowed and became clogged. got the plumber out and as soon as he went to look at it it just drained as normal. a couple of photos were moved and our dog got locked in the laundry which didnt have a lock and never stuck.
gave it away ages ago.

Oh lord, do you people believe in God and Edward Cullen too? xD

I certainly don't believe in the christian God as such, nor Edward Cullen.

I do however believe there is more to the universe than what we can see, and I can't understand how some people can be so close minded. Fear breeds denial.

why bother posting on the thread if you feel this way? Everybody is entitled to their own beliefs. Grow up.

Hmm, well it's exactly as you said:
"Everybody is entitled to their own beliefs"

Or did I read that wrong, do you mean everybody or just pro-ghost people?

I'm entitled to my opinion too. If you can't accept my opinion, you are close-minded.

I know, I thought someone that believes in ghosts and ghouls couldn't be close-minded too, you learn something new every day hey?

Just because I have a comedic way of expressing my belief it doesn't make it any less valid.

I accept what you believe, I think it's goddamn hilarious, but I still accept that you believe that and I am not going to try to convince you otherwise - guess I'm a little more open-minded than you then.

I think people who dont believe in ghosts and paranormal activites are ignorant.

I did a few oujia board seances whe i was younger with a group of friends. we got into contact with antionettes ex boyfriend, who died of cancer, as well as an old woman who said she knew who i was. i had no idea who she was, until my best friend asked her if she knew the little girl that i used to play with a a small child. (i used to have a friend in my family's old house, who was a ghost. she would come into my room and play hide and seek with me. it turned out that the old lady was the little girls grandmother.

we were getting bad vibes off her, and when we asked what had happened to the little girl, she wouldnt tell us. it was a little unsettling. i have a feeling that the grandmother killed the girl, my friend wore a blue dress, and had brown hair, but her feet were always bare, and covered in blood.

after that, i looked up in the local library old newspaper clippings until i found our house, and it was an article about an old lady who killed her grand daughter by hanging her from the ceiling fan in her room (which used to be my old room) and flogged her feet until they bled.

true story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back