Ouija boards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people who dont believe in ghosts and paranormal activites are ignorant.

That's like me saying "I think people who believe in ghosts are ignorant" due to the lack of hard evidence and incredibly amount of coincidence.

You can't just say someone's ignorant because they have a different opinion than you.

I do however believe there is more to the universe than what we can see, and I can't understand how some people can be so close minded. Fear breeds denial.

i completely agree.

i am not naive enough to believe that there is only one higher being that watches us and controls the world, nor am i arrogant enough to believe humans and fauna are the only things that inhabit the planet.

Hmm, well it's exactly as you said:
I accept what you believe, I think it's goddamn hilarious, but I still accept that you believe that and I am not going to try to convince you otherwise - guess I'm a little more open-minded than you then.

I accept what you believe too, I just can't understand it. :lol: So no, you're not more open minded, unless that was directed at schnakeygirl.

I am a partial skeptic, and a partial beleiver. I am a skeptic, but i am starting to be converted. anyone wanna get together for a seance hehe.

I accept what you believe too, I just can't understand it. :lol: So no, you're not more open minded, unless that was directed at schnakeygirl.

Was directed at me Vixen.

I accept what you believe in, as Vixen said, I can't understand it and don't see the need for you to comment about it in a smartass way because you find it hiliarious.

You don't say me saying to Catholics that I find their beliefs stupid and non-sensical even though thats exactly what I think.

I think people who do are crazy, or weak minded..

That's like me saying "I think people who believe in ghosts are ignorant" due to the lack of hard evidence and incredibly amount of coincidence.

You can't just say someone's ignorant because they have a different opinion than you.

Narrow minded people such as yourselves refuse to allow for such paranormal things to happen. When something in cold truth happens right in front of you, or to you, you can never disbelieve. its only the people who dont allow themselves the experiences by keeping such a closed, negative mind and view on the topic.

Im not trying to start an argument, but there is alot of evidence out there...

i have seen a ghost and i saw it with my friend who doesnt believe , but now he does .
thats what it takes for alot of people . doesnt mean there wrong .
now if we can just believe the earth is dying...............people and politicians dont believe that.
but there are some islanders in the pacific who are being moved to australia because their island is dissapearing. but i suppose thats not true cos we cant see it.

def stay away from them. Over the years i have done a few, not all bad experiences but had one that made me stop for ever -
We made contact with someone who was ever so sweet, to the point of grossly over the top nice, when someone commented on it they immediately changed tacts swearing abusing, calling us every name under the sun,(some of the words i had never even heard before) they then continued to tell us what they would do to us. The stuff that was said is to graphic for this site. To this day it still sits in my memory as one of the most horrible experiences of my life.

Show me then. Post up some pics, scientific facts ect...

i dont see it as my job to prove to you that its real. theres a whole world of information you can find for yourself, if you would bother to look.

theres video evidence (you can TELL when someone has edited photos/videos people, seriously), theres books, recounts, extensive articles.

im not going to bother posting things when i know that someone will say its a sham.

although if anyone is interested, a pretty convincing lot of collected videos were put together on youtube here.

[video=youtube;deoJUBW9CI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8[/video]

Last edited:
Narrow minded people such as yourselves refuse to allow for such paranormal things to happen. When something in cold truth happens right in front of you, or to you, you can never disbelieve. its only the people who dont allow themselves the experiences by keeping such a closed, negative mind and view on the topic.

Im not trying to start an argument, but there is alot of evidence out there...

There is no, absolutely no evidence. If there was, everybody would believe.

There is coincidence, speculation and faith. Just like with all religions, just like with that guy on TV that talks to ghosts.

No hard proof.

Does this count as proof of paranormal existence?
nessie.jpg

you must admitt, there are some pretty freaky vids out there...

UFO682_414380a.jpg

It seems that aliens exist too.

All you supernatural experts tell me - are aliens supernatural and paranormal or just another species?

this thread was never created for the intention of debate between those who believe and those who do not.

it was intended for those who share the belief, to share their stories.

you are both ruining something that has nothing to do with you.

when i was a kid my sister and her mates did a ouija board thing and i watched them, was never sure if it actually worked or they were playing with each others heads, a few seemed a bit freaked out. they did ask for things to happen to prove it, gusts of wind slamming doors shut for example, a coincidence or not who knows.

i'm not a believer of anything (religious, aliens, spirits etc) until i can physically see something, when i see it i will have no problems at all believing.

i should add, at the moment i am not a believer of anything except the herp gods, beer gods and karma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back