Ouija boards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread was never created for the intention of debate between those who believe and those who do not.

it was intended for those who share the belief, to share their stories.

you are both ruining something that has nothing to do with you.

It has as much to do with us as it does to you.

I don't believe in ghosts.
You do believe in ghosts.

It involves us both the same as we're both allowed to have opinions.

IMO it was ruined as soon as people started saying that ghosts exist, but hey, that's just my opinion.

I heard that ghosts, santa, the easter bunny and big foot all meet up and have a high stakes poker game.
The ghost of christmas past told me when i did ouija board, he even showed me some pictures on his new 16gig iPhone.

this thread was never created for the intention of debate between those who believe and those who do not.

it was intended for those who share the belief, to share their stories.

you are both ruining something that has nothing to do with you.

Well said.

this is meant to be a chat room, open minded,non critical forum. i love the way a topic can be totally pirated and shut down bcos of those few who dont believe or are against the topic and those who are interested are bullied into not replying. i was always taught that if you have nothing good to say then keep your opinions to yourself, you know live and let live, it makes for a better world.
we cant all be the same, how boring would that be.....

scientific evidence for jasonl
[video=youtube;yBtnh3I5Sxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtnh3I5Sxo[/video]

I love ghost stories and stuff :D

I had an old Ouija board once. I found it under an old house a mate of mine was renting at the time. The funniest thing about it was it was made by Parker Brothers whose slogan was "Bringing people together" :lol: ...little did they really mean "bringing you together with some paranormal-evil-pyschotic-slaughter-wench who was buried under your grandmothers house" :lol: :lol: :D :p

this is meant to be a chat room, open minded,non critical forum. i love the way a topic can be totally pirated and shut down bcos of those few who dont believe or are against the topic and those who are interested are bullied into not replying. i was always taught that if you have nothing good to say then keep your opinions to yourself, you know live and let live, it makes for a better world.
we cant all be the same, how boring would that be.....

We're all allowed to have our opinions, I let you have yours so don't try to stop me from expressing mine.

This is an open forum, free for everybody to express their own opinions.

You're right, we can't all be the same. I let pro-ghost people have their opinions, so let me have mine? :)

Oh and this is her :lol:

ghost_under_bed.jpg

I was going to stay out of this and say no more, because to tell a kid not to do something because it's dangerous is like throwing out a challenge to them to do it. However, your last post vege head I find alarming.
You are of an age where you want to experiment with wierd stuff, and that's fine, but before you do, make sure you know fully what you are doing, and getting yourself into. Learn fully how to protect yourself from anything bad that results from anything like this. And learn, that even with that, you are STILL not safe.
Better that you listen to someone who has already experienced these things and can vouch for their dangers. Not me, because I have never used one, I wouldn't entertain having one in my house, or even on the property. They are just bad news, nothing good ever comes of them.
As for beliefs, it pays to have an open mind to everythng, which I do, although, I have my own beliefs, I don't push them on to anyone, I keep them to myself, I am not religious neither.
You would be well advised, Vege-head, to stay away from something you know nothing about. It's not a fun thing, nor it is to be taken lightly.

It has as much to do with us as it does to you.

I don't believe in ghosts.
You do believe in ghosts.

It involves us both the same as we're both allowed to have opinions.

IMO it was ruined as soon as people started saying that ghosts exist, but hey, that's just my opinion.

This thread however, doesnt have anything to do with you obviously, as it is a positive view on a subject that youre obviously negative towards. As bongie555, if you have nothing good to say, why bother ruining someone else's thread?

i watched that rocking chair video without even any sound and it freaked the **** out of me lol :lol:

lol, i wouldn't really use one dipcdame. I said it as a joke, i'm a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig chicken :)

This thread however, doesnt have anything to do with you obviously, as it is a positive view on a subject that youre obviously negative towards. As bongie555, if you have nothing good to say, why bother ruining someone else's thread?

Because it's an open forum and we're allowed to express our opinions.

It does have something to do with me, because I have an opinion on it. We are both equally involved because we both have opinions. And we're both allowed to express them. This isn't North Korea.

Because it's an open forum and we're allowed to express our opinions.

It does have something to do with me, because I have an opinion on it. We are both equally involved because we both have opinions. And we're both allowed to express them. This isn't North Korea.

youre completely missing my point.

your opinion is whether or not this kind of thing is real.
THIS THREAD is about stories and experiences OF the subject, aka, making this thread having nothing to do with your opinion.

youre completely missing my point.

your opinion is whether or not this kind of thing is real.
THIS THREAD is about stories and experiences OF the subject, aka, making this thread having nothing to do with your opinion.

And what you just said also has nothing to do with the subject.
Looks like we're both off topic.

Lol.
The people that are bagging Ouiji boards and saying its all crap, have you ever used one?

I have done alot of Seances (sp?) all when i was about 17, none recently...and they are real, and most of the time its quite fun, and interesting..you find out about people, how they died etc...why they are hanging around still..theres always a reason. We had a few bad spirits,i think the first one i ever did i ended up leaving the room because i got so freaked out lol He told us he was going to kill us...anyway.. id do one again, maybe not in my own house,but if anyone is going to try... make sure you know what your doing first, and you know how to get rid of the bad ones. I cant actually remember how to do it, but there is a special thing you have to do...otherwise your stuck with it lol

Im sure youll all call me Crazy..lol Nothing i havent heard before :p

Back on the subject.
One of my brother's friends is right into the paranormal and keeps having premonitions of the end of the world. He was so convinced by one apparent vision he had that he was going to move to India, I have no idea why, but he had the flight booked and everything, then something happened in his family and he took it as a sign not to go xD

Another of my brother's friend says he sees/hears weird stuff too, however he is very weird, I tend to think it's a mental illness, schizophrenia or something. My brother and a few of his friends were walking through the cemetery, at night of course xD to get to one of their houses, and the guy started acting weird and freaking out, then just walked off the path up to one of the big monument thingies staring at it, then he broke down in tears. After a couple of minutes talking he just said "we have to get the hell out of here" and other things along those lines. He never told them why.

And what you just said also has nothing to do with the subject.
Looks like we're both off topic.

my first post here is about the topic. i opened this thread to contribute. yours never was. youre just on here to debate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back