Outdoor Enclosures & Landscape

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have noticed a couple of outdoor enclosures threads being posted and thought I would share some of mine which I have redone as of recent. I have posted some of these before but have redone the main pit and altered the landscape a little. hopefully it may give people some ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_3425.jpg
    IMG_3425.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1,515
  • IMG_3440.jpg
    IMG_3440.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_3443.jpg
    IMG_3443.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 523
Wow, they look amazing. i really wanna get an out door enclousre set up for a lace monitor or a spencers monitor, that would be awesome, thanks for sharing :)

wow, Chris :eek: They're awesome! they blend in so nicely, and seem well built. What lives in them?
thanks for sharing :)

they are like everyone said amazing and very well designed!!

I honestly have to say that is THE most amazing setup i have seen. So natural you feel like your out in the forest herping. WOOW. So what lives in them ?? :)

The main enclosure with the glass panels houses 8 Eastern water Dragons (Produced so many hatchies this year it wasn't funny), central beardeds (also bred well) and a heap of Turtles.
The colourbond houses a trio of Lacies who have been in there for quite a few years and the newest in the back left corner houses Blotched Blueys, Eastern Blueys and my juvenile - sub adult beardeds until they reach maturity.

Mighty_Moose, yes I did in fact. I don't usually shop there but popped in one day and saw him. Love at first site..............................

awsome enclosures mate. is it glass or perspect u have used? if u dont mind me asking how much did that much glass/perspect cost n where u got it from?

Mate, it's proper safety glass. I actually was very fortunate and picked it up for nothing from a mate. I do know though that he got it second hand from a recycling yard for about $200 the lot, which I think was a bargain.

That's amazing Chris you've got a really nice set up there. Are you a landscaper? I love that big statue too.

Very classy Chris, you have done a great professional job, showing how outdoor reptile enclosures can complement the style of your house and garden. Terrific!

Cant Wait till i own my own house and add some outdoor pits for myself, You have done a great job man congrats:)

damnnnnnnnn they look amazing...where did you get the Komodo from...so very cool!
nice yard ..set up ...the works...what ru keeping out their?
anything ever got in ...cats??

well done chris looks great i would be jelous but its a curse !!!

were you live my back yards up for a upgrade !!

Here's a pic of my outdoor enclosure. It utilises wasted space between my back garden path and the wall of the garage next door. It is 27 sq meters and houses numerous Tiliqua species including rugosa.
The sides are just some colorbond-style roofing sheets. It is heavily planted with natives and is tiered with a rock retaining wall which they love basking on. It is all very natural and the lizards are able to live and behave exactly as they would in the wild.
lizardencl 002.jpg

really wish i didnt click on this thread... 98% chance me and the mrs will break up over this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back