P. Barbata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpike

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
One of my Barbata....

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

Thats 100% barbata Dragon Lady, notice on the tail the spines form rows )))))))))) and also the yellow "lippy". Nice one Kane, you breeding them?

Nice little beardie Kane:) I went & picked up 5 yearling barbata last night:) unfortunately they aren't quite as healthy as your little guy but a bit of fattening up & they should be right:)

this is my barbata pair
normal is male and the yellow one is female

SG1S1094.jpg

not too sure how old they are ive had the male for 3.5 years and i got the female last year so i cant be too sure of the ages :(

Cheers everyone.

Jas, I have had my original pair for about 4-5 years now, and though to female has layed egg's before they never hatched. Since I tried to house them outdoors the male has been ill, and lost a lot of weight and doesn't really put it back on. As long as he is alive I'm happy cause I love these 2 dragons. I bought a hatchie last year and it looks like it will turn out to be a male. Maybe you could skarff him up for me? ;)

Hobbo, Nice beardies. Just curious who you got them female from? I had a female lined up a while ago, that was really really high yellow, as a juvie... but the blokes Mrs sold it to her mate without the bloke knowing. How big is your boy? He looks massive, my 2 are fairly small...

Shawn, here is a pic of one of my P.Vitticeps enclosures. The Barbata are basically the same, just a few more branches.
IMG_3208.jpg

thanks kane :) i swapped her for a couple of barbata hatchies last year with a guy from liverpool. The male is approx 400mm total length

Hey JasonL....wasnt arguing...lol, didnt mean to offend but can see that it may have...sorry

My reptile partner has a pair as well.. the male truly isnt as nice as Mr.Spikes or Hobbo's males
he (Steve) is brown with the yellow lip...is 4350mm & 220grms ,
the female has to be 8 yrs+ is 4400mm & 429grms she hasnt got the yellow lip at all , is silver/grey with full tribal stripes
they both have the <l ears ...so it looks like <l o o l> ...the o o are eyes! wish i was better at the comp for putting up pics!

Mr.Spike...sorry truly didnt mean to offend...sorry!

Hey JasonL....wasnt arguing...lol, didnt mean to offend but can see that it may have...sorry

My reptile partner has a pair as well.. the male truly isnt as nice as Mr.Spikes or Hobbo's males
he (Steve) is brown with the yellow lip...is 4350mm & 220grms ,
the female has to be 8 yrs+ is 4400mm & 429grms she hasnt got the yellow lip at all , is silver/grey with full tribal stripes

damn they are some BIG beardies ;) LOL

No worries mate. She's a nice one.

Dragon lady, its a girl. :)

Anyone else wanting to throw some pic's up of theirs? You don't see to many of these guy's around. I'd love to see some more pics...

Kane

I will try to get some pics of my new easterns later today. Hobbo that is one nice looking eastern, do many people have yellows or is she a one off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back