P. Barbata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to get some pics of my new easterns later today. Hobbo that is one nice looking eastern, do many people have yellows or is she a one off?

ive heard of others but this the first one ive seen in person. but thats not to say they arnt common ;)

I have a few hatchies of gold phase parents for sale.All eating crix and veg.Will only sell to people who already keep barbata.$50each.Cheers Troy. Sorry no freight. Syd only

Sorry ,heres my phone no for beardeds 0400114343 cheers Troy.

Hey Troy, throw up some pic's, or maybe Pug's has some?

Hobbo, I have seen a fair few.

Kane

my male bert is 580mm. biggest one i have seen. .........cant brag without a photo though, but at least 5 members on here have seen him...........come on someone ,back me up

zeus the beardy,what do you mean hijacking this thread ? :evil: grow up!

I'll get some pics of my 2 lovers later on today or tomorrow and throw them up when possible. Mine are midget beardies though. 3+ years old and no larger 350mm TL.

Great pics everyone. They sure aren't as popular as P.vitticeps which is a shame as they're just as good to keep!

Here's a pic of my female. Not the best pic but you get the idea

Attachments

• Beardie2.JPG
    Beardie2.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 56
Thanks Hobbo. The pic doesn't really do her justice, she comes up a beautiful bright orange/gold all over when she's been in the sun for a while

She laid 30 eggs last season but I lost them all because I didn't have a proper incubator setup. :(

This season I haven't had any luck breeding with her, she was still a bit skinny from the clutch last year. So typical, I've got the incubator setup and running really well but no eggs to incubate! :rolleyes:

Hopefully next season I'll get some eggs out of her, I'm looking forward to what she might produce. I just have to find the right male for her

Here's a few for you

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 42
Bought a couple of Zeus hatchies, maybe a missus for our boy there -in the future...

As ive been informed with barbata ...they arent easy to breed....some seasons you'll have multi-clutches then 2 seasons will go by with nothing....why is this?
My reptile partners girl is huge...age has to be 8+.... ive had a thread ages ago to see pics of a girl of this age to compare to but nothing was seen...
Then there is the ear thing ...& i made a mistake...its not ....<l but more,cl ...one side is definitely flat so its more triangular than oval or round,the flat side closer to the eyes!...could they both have been mixed bred or is this just not common...both bought separately!

Look,i do apologize...reading back it read like a statement ...definitely not a question.... i have to be more careful what i write.....sorry again,feel grim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back