• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Patternless Children's Pythons For Sale!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have for sale: this season's Patternless Children's Pythons :)

These are from the best line of Patternless Children's Pythons I know of and certainly my favourite. Individuals typically become almost entirely patternless by around one year of age. Although I don't like the names, these Children's Pythons are often refered to as "mini Olive Pythons" and sometimes even "mini Water Pythons". Some will retain feint pattern (but will still be up there with the best of the "Patternless Children's Pythons"), most will barely have any detectable pattern as adults and a few will be about as good as any of them get (The mother is the best I have ever seen, the second best I've ever seen was also from this line and he is closely related).

The babies have had their second feeds (all took unscented thawed pink mice as their first meals), I'll be probing them in a few days and will be ready to let them go after one or more feeds (depending on the individual). I've had a few people asking about these and I'm happy to hold them for up to a month, but I can't hold on to anything without a deposit.

Pictures of parents:

This girl is as good as they get :)
PatternlessChildrensPython.jpg

Out in the sun
PatternlessChildrensPythoncSdaji200.jpg

I recently posted a picture of one of the babies having its first feed, I've since received a heap of requests of more pictures of the babies (despite having said that they all look very similar!), so bowing to public pressure, here are several ;) :

Babypatternlessfirstfeeddddd.jpg

Babypatternlessfirstfeedddd.jpg

Babypatternlessfirstfeeddd.jpg

PatternlessbabyfirstfeedOct2006.jpg

Babypatternlessfirstfeedd.jpg

Babypatternlessfirstfeed.jpg

They are $190 each, I'm in Melbourne, but if you're not, fear not, freight interstate is no problem at all ;)

You're all welcome to furiously kick tyres, as long as they're not mine!

I can be contacted on 0403 267 495

or email

[email protected]

Thanks for looking :)

Cool, what age do you think that they will lose their pattern?

hodges: freight to major airports is $60.

WHIA: They typically go from juvenile to adult colour over their first year, but it depends how quickly you grow them up can to some extent can vary between individuals. By the time they're 60cm/1year old it's usually pretty much complete, by the time they're about 80cm/2 years it should be well and truly done.

stoked: Thanks :) I have more than half a dozen and less than two dozen available ;)

how big do they grow? temperament i accept differs from name to snake but generally speaking are they friendly? :D

Any pictures of DAD??

The mum looks real good, specially in that purple satin night gown

Peregrinus: All of mine from this line are very placid. I've raised about eight to young adults and all were great handlers after they were about three or four months old.

WHIA: I'll see if I can dig a picture up (other than an ugly mug shot). Failing that I'll take one tomorrow.

I decided to sex them early and unfortunately there weren't many females, accordingly, all of them are already spoken for, but having more males than I expected, I have a few little bachelors looking for homes :)

I'd like a male :) Next time you're around we can talk about payment :)

Would love a pair, but with only males left will have to wait for next year.

Mangles, if you're still looking for patternless childrens send me a pm. The guy I got my BHPs from recently has a few hatchlings.

would u accept 190 including postage to brisbane

will lay deposit i pm'ed you, no response. where in melb are you any left not fased about sex?

Hi all,

sorry I haven't responded to all of the queries, I've been offline for a couple of days.

loveasnake: please read the description again.

Cat: keep in mind that you're breaking the site rules by going off topic in a for sale thread (sorry, it's the site's rule, not mine). In any case, you'll need to contact Australian Air Express to get the relevant information you're after about freighting. It's basically a case of packaging the snake securely and sending it from one major airport to another. Contact the department which issued your license for the information regarding the red tape.

Peregrinus: whether or not they're still available is slightly difficult to say. I've had requests for far more than I have available, but how many of those will turn out to be tyre kickers remains to be seen. I'm currently in the process of asking for payment or deposits, but I can't ask everyone to send them at the same time or I'll end up with deposits for more snakes than I can supply. Sorry to be to frustrating, but believe me, my frustration is worse! ;) If I have one available for you I'll get in touch (if we've already been talking in PM or email, I'm sorry for not remembering! :oops: I'll have it all set out in the paperwork, so don't worry!).

They grow to 'normal' Children's Python size - 90-100cm is typical for adults of around 3-4 years (potentially 2-5 years depending on how they're fed etc), some will reach 120cm or so by the time they're around 10 years old.

nook171: after the flood of requests, being told (nastily in a couple of cases) that they're too cheap, and having had people offer me much more than I've asked for in order to jump the que (incidentally, I haven't accepted them and will continue to work on a first in first served basis), no, I'm not willing to give you a $60 discount.

as i am looking for a 3rd snake to add to my new collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back