• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Patternless Children's Pythons For Sale!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nook171: Sorry, I didn't realise you were looking for a third snake to add to your new collection; no worries, I'll tell the people ahead of you in the que who offered more money than I asked for to go jump and sell to you for less. I have some other animals available, would you like them thrown in for free? Can I buy you dinner some time?

someone will no doubt think I'm upset if I forget to add these... :p

;)

:lol:

lol im thinkin of paying the ful 250 with postage but how long would it take to get to bris

sdaji im of to the bank today champ thank you ps i just sent you a email....glad we could do buiness again ...matt...

nook171: approximately one year from now.

nuggets: no worries :) Good to hear from you again :)

please every one forgive my stupid question but are patternless childrens pyhons really a type of childrens python or are they like a cross between childrens and water pythons

hodges: it's difficult to say. I've had more than twice as many requests as I have animals for sale and am currently sorting the tyre kickers from the genuine buyers. I am almost certain there are more than enough genuine enquirers already.

jkrakka: don't be ashamed of not knowing things :) These are pure Children's Pythons, from a specific locality. To my knowledge, Antaresia pythons haven't been crossed with anything else, but you'd probably be able to hold your breath until someone does it.

Sdaji, do you have holding deposits on them all already, or am I in with a chance due to someone not paying up yet ?

... am I in with a chance due to someone not paying up yet ?

It certainly looks like you might be! Many people have told me they're leaving deposits, but they haven't arrived! As you know, I can't hold animals without deposits, so cross your fingers and you might get one before a deposit is put on it! :D Good luck! :)

hodges: you'll have to ask one of the people who bought a pair how much they'd resell for, it's not up to me to put prices on them if they're sold for a second time.

jkrakka: no worries :)

Just asking??

Just wondering what type of deposit your after? I am applying this week for a licence and getting everything ready to purchase my first snake.

Thanks

sdaji
ive pm you but not sure if you seen them yet
was just wondering if you still have any as i was putting deposit in the bank mon
can you pm me and let me know

melinda: unfortunately all of these snakes are now unavailable, sorry!

stoked: as we've discussed, I still have one here for you, but I won't be able to hold it any later than tomorrow without a deposit.

I'm still getting many requests for these snakes.

-They. are. no. longer. available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back