"PCI" Final Vote

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok for the peoples choice issue these are the ffinal things so please vote on 8 and pm your vote to me

K&B = Keeping and breeding

*****rens Python K&B
Bearded dragon K&B
Leg less Lizards
egernia family
Reptile Desaese treating etc
Out door Pits and what reps togev
Black headed pythons K&B
herping, tips hints PICS
incubation of reptile eggs
uv/uvb etc rundown for what rep
Breeding your own food
D.I.Y section Home Made stuff hybrids full story etc etc
commen tree snake K&B

Cheers

Damien

PM sent (note , they are in any random order)

Very hard to understand what your talking about unless you have the mind for working out shorten ****s and have read you other thread. Maybe edit your first post and take the time needed to type it out properly and explain what it is this is for.

I had just one question aswell. How come you have been left to organise this? Surely the editor of Reptiles Australia is a member on here. How do you know the editor?

Sam.

[quote

I had just one question aswell. How come you have been left to organise this? Surely the editor of Reptiles Australia is a member on here. How do you know the editor?

Sam.[/quote]

i contacted him therough email, and we went from there.

ok to explain the top here it is. You get to choose 8 of the above articles to be in reptiles australia, where it says K&B it means Keeeping and breeding. They do not have to be in any sort of order, just send 8 to me. Where it says" D.I.Y section Home Made stuff hybrids full story etc etc" it means
DIY section, home made stuff etc.
Hybrids,The full story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back