people that want aps changed back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

change back aps

• Yes

Votes: 53 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 108 67.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no yuppie!!!

The iPhone is a necessary accessory in any gays life lol

As for me living in Brighton...... i also pay a high price for doing so lol....... all out of my pocket thankyou....... not ''mummy and daddies'' !!!!! lol

Next you will be telling us you prefer champagne over beer and that you own a Chihuahua!

To keep the post on topic it would be great to have new posts as a main button.

I don't mind it the way it is... just have this problem that the screen comes up all funny when i go into new posts the boxes are all big and stuff....other than that i love it.... and besides not much has changed really

yeah i originally voted to changing it back but after using it for a little whille i regret my decision.
its still basically the same. just need to give it a chance. its not so bad

I wish everyone would stop saying it's still the same. I don't think there is much still the same. Colour - different, layout - different, link buttons - different.

Better or worse......maybe.....no just different. Suck it up people and get on with life. These are minor problems!

I'm with you CodeRed. There's more to life than whinging about a website that isn't too difficult to work out anyway!!!

I'm not whinging. People are asking for feedback as to what is wrong with the new site so they can fix it. I have passed on my problems, but they're not getting fixed. Am finding it frustrating that others are sitting there saying it's fantastic and easy to use, but in fact it's not and there's nothing I can do to fix it.

Wow. Way to make me feel good about myself.

The layout is awesome. I honestly have been searching for these "bugs & bad links" etc. I have been on my computer at home, work computer, girlfriends computer and my phone. The only problem on my phone is that it is awfully slow.

You did a great job. Better than any of these people complaining could have done :)

Last edited:
I have passed on my problems, but they're not getting fixed.
Things are getting fixed - you can go through the other thread and see. It's been less than a week since the new version was put in and I am doing the best I can. I have a full time job and only get a couple of hours a night to work on APS. I do my best, but as I have asked numerous times, you're going to have to be patient.

Things are getting fixed - you can go through the other thread and see. It's been less than a week since the new version was put in and I am doing the best I can. I have a full time job and only get a couple of hours a night to work on APS. I do my best, but as I have asked numerous times, you're going to have to be patient.

Thanks, I just haven't noticed any changes since I first logged on with the new format. So should I come back in a week? or how long will it take to get back fixed.

I'm not whinging.... i like the new format on my MAC at home as it works as it is supposed to, the layout is as it should be.

What i am outlining is the problem running it on my work PC. As others have posted screenshots of what it is like you can all see i am not ''whinging'' about nothing. Just stating a problem with the new format...... i am not whinging about it.

I'm not whinging.... i like the new format on my MAC at home as it works as it is supposed to, the layout is as it should be.

What i am outlining is the problem running it on my work PC. As others have posted screenshots of what it is like you can all see i am not ''whinging'' about nothing. Just stating a problem with the new format...... i am not whinging about it.

I agree Jay. That's what this thread is about, right? We're explaining the reasons we would prefer to change back to the old format. Obviously that's not going to happen, so if we can let someone know the problems we're having, they can get fixed and we can get on enjoying the site.

Thanks Mr administrator !!!!!

will make my shifts at work alot more bearable lol.... ill wait patiently lol

I found it a little difficult to use at first but I think this new version is great and for the best. you should be congratulated adam for the time you put into the site to keep it up and running mate.. so thanks for all your efforts. they are appreciated. cheers

How bout this for a poll..

Anyone that is STILL whinging about the format gets banned.
Yes?
No?

and Jay i know your not whinging, your excused :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back