people that want aps changed back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

change back aps

• Yes

Votes: 53 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 108 67.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted no don't change it. Its fine and will only get better as the things that are wrong are minor. My biggest issue is the iphone version as I'm getting way too much done at work now b-) my boss is going to want me to work like this all the time. I keep telling him its only temporary!

And while we are at it, we might as well petition the government to reinstate analog mobile reception and cancel the HDTV upgrade? I somehow seem to be able to navigate this site. Considering that this new version of vBulletin has been installed less than a week ago, and has already had considerable work done to tweak and tune the most obvious of problems. I can't see why anyone would want to scrap it in favour of the old version, I think it will end up being a much more user freindly format in the end....

Very few people ever like change, yet once you get used to it, the change is quite often for the good! For example, when I upgraded to the latest version of microsoft office, or windows 7, I hated them both! But now that I persevered and got used to them, they are great!

The Forum does look more 'modern', and is much better now that there's less white (than the first update).

Give it a chance and try to get used to it :)

Thanks to Administrator for persevering + taking the time to update the format and giving it a new look- it does look great, and will be much better I'm sure!

Hated it at 1st but that was me just jumping to conclusions, 10min later I had it sorted and quite like it now!!

There is probably more going on with the site that is visible to the naked eye.
Like....better security, better IP detector etc
It is not all about just what it looks like.
I really like the new look APS.
I also have an iphone...and anyone that knows me knows that I fit the 'yuppie' bill perfectly.....bhahahaha

I think it looks great! Took a bit to get used to but now I really like it.

Good Job!

THANKS MR ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can now view the site as it should be and i LOVE it!!!

thankyou thankyou thankyou :)

I don't deal well with change, especially when it makes my eyes bleed, but that was sorted very quickly, and I am getting used to this, working out where things are now etc. My only whinge atm is getting logged out, but that seems to have stopped for the moment. Thanks Admin :)

prices still not up on "for sale". other than that, i think he's handled the whole thing pretty well with not that much problem for the users. has handled all constructive criticism well and made adjustments accordingly. good job. i never used the iphone version i always used safari on my iphone so i cant comment on that.

prices still not up on "for sale". other than that, i think he's handled the whole thing pretty well with not that much problem for the users. has handled all constructive criticism well and made adjustments accordingly. good job. i never used the iphone version i always used safari on my iphone so i cant comment on that.
According to the vendor for the "Extra Threadfields" product (that we use for the prices in For Sale) the updated version should be ready by Thursday (US time).

My only whinge atm is getting logged out, but that seems to have stopped for the moment. Thanks Admin :)

This was also happening to me. Adam suggested I clear the cookies & cache - I had no idea how to do this, so I used the online tutorial Adam provided -

Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache? There is a How To at Clearing cache and cookies : Cookies - Accounts Help

He also suggested I check the 'Remember Me' box when I log on, which I had never needed to do before.
Anyway, this solved the problem, and I am no longer being logged out :D

I never liked the previous changes to APS, but I dont mind this change. In fact I cant even remember what APS looked like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back