person tagged 7 times by brown

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip> I havnt tried getting stung but apparently it feels like getting hit by a hammer.
<snip>.
I can attest first hand to what it feels like being stung by an 2 inch bullant. BLOODY PAINFUL......hammer?? yeah maybe.....in my case hot knife would better fit the description. I only got hit by 1 but as soon as i look down there where about 30 of them on my boot. Thankful we were digging at the time so i threw a spadefull of dirt over my boot. Much kicking ensued after that.

I was left with a lump the size of a golf ball for about a week. All this from just the 1 single sting by it's tail. Maybe not as deadly as the tassie ones but MY GOD did it hurt.

Hmmmm exactly womanator. There are a lot of hmmmmms in relation to this article. I like the depth of the fangs comment too, thats gold!

Simone.
Not too mention the fact that a compression bandage does squat for an intravenous envenomation. The fang width of 2 inches seems extreme for sure. That a wide bloody head. Possible but bloody big.

I understand how a person could survive 7 tags if first aid was applied rapidly, but intravenous.....no way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back