persuading mum!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother absolutely hates snakes. flat out refused to allow me to have one ( im 21 but still live at home). but then i took her into the shop and showed her how small the snake i wanted was and she kinda agreed..as long as i cleaned her room..which might i add is a hugeeeeee mission!
but now she spends a fair amount of time in my room just watching pretzels and chatting away to him. even drove up to childers with me to the snakes down under place and held a carpet :)
it just takes time and patience. i dont think forcing your mum is the best way but bargaining isnt forcing now is it ;)

lots of sucking up and cute pictures then as a final resort whining and annoyance and then all together and it seemed to finally work after a few months lol just with time. now i've got a spotted yearling and a hatchling bredli and now i'm pushing for a third however i change my mind what i want everyday. First i wanted a rsp, then i wanted a albino darwin, then a bhp and now i want a little diamond lol. and she's always in the room chatting away to them, talking about them to her friends, asking for holds and she is currently considering getting her own bredli hatchie. lol but it depends on the person. some people are born in love with them. some people grow to love them and others may never want anything to do with them. my mum grew to love them. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back