Perth and surrounds, what to do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcmarc

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm goint to Perth for a week or so tomorrow and i'm trying to decide on what activities to partake in/do. I don't know of anything reptile related there either.

Any ideas or suggestions? Perth or surrounds? I am definitely going to Rottnest.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I'm goint to Perth for a week or so tomorrow and i'm trying to decide on what activities to partake in/do. I don't know of anything reptile related there either.

Any ideas or suggestions? Perth or surrounds? I am definitely going to Rottnest.

Thanks.

Naturaliste Reptile Park, Carbunup River. Not much to do in Perth, plenty of Tiger snakes to play with now that the suns out....

Armadale Reptile park is pretty good. What kind of activities are you into?
I moved East after living there for two years. I'd go back if I could. Plenty of things to do :)

depends how long your here for, if your going to freo to take a ferry to rottness you could visit the prison and do a tour as well, i think you can do a canoe tour that goes through the water tunnels under the prison.

could check out kings park if botanical gardens are your thing.

you could do a kayaking tour out to seal and penguin islands.

the zoo is average but AQWA is not too bad bit expensive tho, and if you go their you could check out hillarys boat harbour whilst at it.

if you have time and get a car you might want to drive to Cervanties and visit the pinnacles could check out the beaches and dunes in Lancelin on the way (3hr ish trip i think to the pinnacles)

Yanchep is not a bad place nice beach and good national park.

their is heaps to do around Perth as long as you like being outside and are not lazy

their is heaps to do around Perth as long as you like being outside and are not lazy

Exactly what I was thinking lol.
Some mean fishing in Perth too. I think it's almost crab season and there are some real good places to go spotlighting and scoop em out of shallow water. One of my favourite past times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back