Photos from ERD Venomous Snake Relocation Course

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't do the washing machine or in a car engine, but they did trash a small bathroom and give us some browns, mulga and an inland taipan to find. The mulga was proving to be fun to work with by the end of the day :)

Jonno even got a special surprise when his favourite mulga found a little hole in a toilet and decided it was a good place to hide so we got to see a professional relocation, was good to see the teacher get to work:D.

Regardless of any task Jonno and Sharna would have us carrying out it would've been fun, we got to play with snakes all day, and i think by the end of the day we all would have had the confidence in what they taught us to remove a brown from a washing machine or engine (with hooks of course).

If you want me to give you any more positive feedback Jonno you can pay me with that little brown tree snake;)

I must also say I found the course very informative and helpfull in regard to my ability to handle wild Venomous Snakes.

There was one major negative though. The negative was; we were told at the end of the course we would have the Statutory Declarations (so that we could apply for a Damage Mitigation Permit through EPA, reason why I like many others was doing the course) by the end of the week...However, we ended up waiting 2 months for the Statutory declaration from Jonno.
Definetly a sour taste in my mouth after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back