Photoshop my car.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've just been offered something i cannot resist, im going to be getting my car painted ANY FACTORY CAR COLOR FROM ANY CAR COMPANY for only $1,000.

This is not a dodgy job, i just know the right people, and was lucky enough to get an offer.

I'm having some troubles getting photoshop installed as its been compressed in a weird way and taking me ages to extract it all..

Anyway.... For you photoshoppers out there, i'd like to see what colors you can come up with i can get ANY METALLIC PAINT FROM ANY CAR DEALER. so there's quiet a wide range of colors

Cheers,

CJ

Attachments

• DSCF0518Medium.jpg
    DSCF0518Medium.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 176
wow i must be bored :p

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 103
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 139
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 95
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 112
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 98
Do some hot rod flames with the flame tips done in that paint that changes colour depending on the light.

Pshhhhhh i say Holden Mica Purple :) one of the best colours ever made IMHO [and i'm a ford nut =\ ]

Hot pink.

go the PINK! i dare ya

that blue also look good.

Cant do the pink as there's a few cars floating around this area.

Heritage Blue with Pearl

Do some hot rod flames with the flame tips done in that paint that changes colour depending on the light.

The Paint that changes color in the light is around $1000 a liter and the flames $$$ im just going with a simple color. then add on to it later down the track

wow i must be bored :p

Thanks heaps for that!. As sturdy said the blue does look nice.

The paint on the car looks fine , spend the $1000 on snakes ....

Its not worth it. Its a holden get more snakes

Not allowed snakes, but im getting quiet intrigued by them..
to me its worth it

slime green yayayayayayayayay

Cant get the slime green :( friend is getting his car painted in a color like that.

Pretty much im looking at Goldish color, Red, Black,Blue,Purple and any other colors i can think of

The paint on it honestly looks fine, i'd spend the $1000 on lowering it a lil and some nicer wheels if you want to improve the look.

Cant get the slime green :( friend is getting his car painted in a color like that.

Awww :( A shame, I think the slime green is hot. I guess the blue is the option people seem to like. I've always thought blue was rather dull.

Get an outrageous fluro colour, at the very least if you have an accident, no-one will be able to claim they "didn't see you" :D

why not gun metal grey with metallic pink to purple flames
always

or buy a truck
love this fish tank on wheels

Attachments

• fish-tank-truck.jpg
    fish-tank-truck.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 174
Leave it silver, slap in a set of king spring ultralows and a set of 19's with some low profile shoes and she'll be looking schmick!

Its all good to get a $1000 sprayjob but the question that has to be asked is???
Will it be a 10 metre, 10 foot or 10 inch job???
Meaning will it look good form 10 metres, 10 foot or 10 inches??
Also...Im guessing this doesnt include, inside doors and engine bay??

The paint on the car looks fine , spend the $1000 on snakes ....
im sure you could help SyKeD out with a couple of mac's and an enclosure for $1000 brett. would be a better investment than wasting $1000 on a paint job on a car that looks to have good paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back