Photoshop my car.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can do anything for 1 grand make the most of it....do something crazy.....

get like stripes or those tribal tattoo things on the sides and the bonit. or paint it yellow and black....do something fully hectic!

there was a holden colour in the VS range (which yours is if im not mistakin) called panther mica

look into it as i think you will fall in love. Its a metallic colour that in certain light looks black but in other light looks deep purple

it should not cost an arm and a leg as its a stock holden colour and has not been used for awhile they also have another one that was black/ dark green in the same year

can i offer one suggestion though if ya getting that deal then add a body kit before it gets done as getting a spoiler ,front bar and rear bar sprayed after its done will set you back about another $1000

and lets be honest your car with fresh paint will be lacking something without a good kit mate

just my opinion

take it to the wreckers and by a real car...like a ford:D

ford...real car...HAHAHA...dont make me laugh...these are real cars!!!!

ps...sorry for all the yellowness....but yellow sports cars are HOT:D

Last edited:
Why am I wasting my time here?
And I swore to only use my shop powers for good, not holden:shock::shock:

PS. I was going to put rust holes in it, but that would make it look too natural:evil::evil::D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 80
a real car is a 4 x 4 or a ute! getz arnt to bad either as they are very cheap to run, but 4 x 4 are the best cars

as if! those cars are way better then 4x4 and utes...well...deffinately 4x4.....utes are good cars but those are way better! :lol:

do like a purple or a bright orange! or ......................rainbow yeah rainbow is awesome wooooo

I can see it now,

Sprayed metalic black, chrome 20's, lowered, nice exhaust, extractors, crystal head lights and all badges chrome dipped :D

get pearl paint ;)

*oh except pearl paint on a stock car would look.....really really bad......*

Last edited:
Leave it silver, slap in a set of king spring ultralows and a set of 19's with some low profile shoes and she'll be looking schmick!

Its all good to get a $1000 sprayjob but the question that has to be asked is???
Will it be a 10 metre, 10 foot or 10 inch job???
Meaning will it look good form 10 metres, 10 foot or 10 inches??
Also...Im guessing this doesnt include, inside doors and engine bay??
I could do that, but this is a chance i probably wont get again so im just going to go with it... and everything but the Engine bay.
how about orange? like, fluoro orange :p

Nat ;) x

i did like the fluro orange... something like this ? http://sisneysautoservice.com/images/orange_car_f3ev.jpg
take it to the wreckers and by a real car...like a ford:D
Why am I wasting my time here?
And I swore to only use my shop powers for good, not holden:shock::shock:

PS. I was going to put rust holes in it, but that would make it look too natural:evil::evil::D:rolleyes:
Fuscus, i like the last picture haha
Hahaha, i like your jokes. there quiet original. :rolleyes::lol:
there was a holden colour in the VS range (which yours is if im not mistakin) called panther mica

look into it as i think you will fall in love. Its a metallic colour that in certain light looks black but in other light looks deep purple

it should not cost an arm and a leg as its a stock holden colour and has not been used for awhile they also have another one that was black/ dark green in the same year

can i offer one suggestion though if ya getting that deal then add a body kit before it gets done as getting a spoiler ,front bar and rear bar sprayed after its done will set you back about another $1000

and lets be honest your car with fresh paint will be lacking something without a good kit mate

just my opinion
Yeah i know Of Panther Mica, but trying to go with something different. but i'll probably end up resorting to a color that is well known. but i hope i dont haha:lol: some cars do look very nice with out a body kit i'll see what happens.
I can see it now,

Sprayed metalic black, chrome 20's, lowered, nice exhaust, extractors, crystal head lights and all badges chrome dipped :D

Sounds very sexy :twisted::lol:

Here's some pics of my mates car
BumbleBee1.jpg

BumbleBee2.jpg

BumbleBee.jpg

bumblebee3.jpg

He's done a theme of transformers its "Bumble Bee" 4th picture with the new 19's on it. he got it painted at the place im going to get mine painted.

Im realy sorry but that VN is totally disgusting!!!! Absolutely ruined!!!

personaly I think you should go something clean and sleak as vn's and vs's look totally wrong in bright colours. I would be going for something like cherry black or like the ve gold.

cherry black for the win!!!
http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/HSV/CLUBSPORT/New South Wales/csn5690891.aspx

http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/HOLDEN/STATESMAN/New South Wales/csn6616016.aspx

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/20th-anniversary-hsv-clubsport-r81.jpg

cheers
laura

That car is a joke (or should that be a josh?)
Sorry but that is disgusting. Let me know if you want to see a real car & I will post pics :p

That car is a joke (or should that be a josh?)
Sorry but that is disgusting. Let me know if you want to see a real car & I will post pics :p

VN's are a joke then again all holdens from the vn up are

Alright then amazonian show us some pics of your barina or mazda 121? haha SkyeD your mates car looks alot better on the 19s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back