Photoshop my car.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
308, but im getting a chev 350 and then stroking that about tax time. sad thing is bf loves the car more then he loves me i think

308, but im getting a chev 350 and then stroking that about tax time. sad thing is bf loves the car more then he loves me i think

So it's yours then? Best payback on the bf is to not let him drive it and make him sit in the back.:D GTS?

carnt beat the real thing here guys.save all ur cash a get a REAL AUSSIE CAR HOLDEN HT MONARO

lewy how about seeing some pics of ur hmmm what should we call it.......people mover then ay

I agree, a different color paint isnt going to make it look flash, lower it and add some rims maybe bodykit.
Good luck :)

lewy how about seeing some pics of ur hmmm what should we call it.......people mover then ay

So what are you driving at the age of 13? Do you just cruise the streets on your pushy with the subwoofer pumping hey?

good 1 mate. make that 14 and cruisein the paddocks
Age/Gender: 13
Male.gif
?

So what are you driving at the age of 13? Do you just cruise the streets on your pushy with the subwoofer pumping hey?

Bahahahaha lol:lol:
I can drive Mum's patrol but I'm quite short with normal length legs so I can easily reach the pedals but I have to sit on a horse rug to see over the dash:p
Buuuuuuuut nobody trusts me enough yet to leave the paddock!;)

good 1 mate. make that 14 and cruisein the paddocks
sooo... cruising the paddocks on the pushy? must be hard. when your old enough you should probably get a motorbike

What about a realistic python tastefully painted by an artist? I've seen some fantastic t-shirts with a great GTP on them, realistic and well done. Maybe you could get your fav python painted. Not into snakes?...Get your fave lizard painted.

sooo... cruising the paddocks on the pushy? must be hard. when your old enough you should probably get a motorbike

nar mate in tha car wats this about the motorbike ay. ive been ridin em since i was 5 :D

These are cars B#*$@ Dodge viper i like the 2008 STR 10 better but there both kick ***

Attachments

• Dodge_Viper-srt10_272.jpg
    Dodge_Viper-srt10_272.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 582146_f520.jpg
    582146_f520.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 31
Id give my left nut for a XY they where the fastest 4 door saloon in the world in 71

They never put the XY GTHO up against an R100 huh?
Power to weight baby yeah! Or R1's didn't count because they wern't a 4 door saloon car lol. :lol:

Yeah the XY's are aright for a big heavy lump of overpriced steel.
As for a HO...umm they don't handle for crap these days compared to GTR Skylines, The mighty STAGEA & the like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back