Photoshop my car.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They never put the XY GTHO up against an R100 huh?
Power to weight baby yeah! Or R1's didn't count because they wern't a 4 door saloon car lol. :lol:

Yeah the XY's are aright for a big heavy lump of overpriced steel.
As for a HO...umm they don't handle for crap these days compared to GTR Skylines, The mighty STAGEA & the like lol

Just so you no the XYs and all old cars arnt anywhere near as heavy as the new ones

The xy was only 1350kg where as a new commodore or falcon are around 1700-1800kg

Just so you no the XYs and all old cars arnt anywhere near as heavy as the new ones

The xy was only 1350kg where as a new commodore or falcon are around 1700-1800kg

And all those new cars are TONS of crap too lol.
Although I will credit them with the weight gain due to all the luxuries that the XY lacked.

When I say power to weight ratio I am talking about things like
805kg - R100's OR 725kg - Datsun 1200 coupe's OR 695kg? - Datsun 1000's easily modified with a 300+HP peripheral port 13B, or if thats not good enough a 800+HP 13B turbo :D:D:D

And if rotaries arn't your thing then a 820kg KE20 corolla with a 500HP V6 or V8 should do it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back