Pics Of My Eastern Water Dragons And Their Old Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waterdragon

Reaction score
hey, i just thought i'd post a few pics of my eastern water dragons and their old enclosure, before i post some pics of the new one, would love to know what everyone thinks, please rate pics, thanks, keith.

p.s. you guys are gonna love my new enclosure............lol:D

Attachments

• zzz 001.jpg
    zzz 001.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 219
  • zzz 003.jpg
    zzz 003.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 187
  • zzz 007.jpg
    zzz 007.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 152
  • zzz 008.jpg
    zzz 008.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 196
  • zzz 010.jpg
    zzz 010.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 149
looks good. all the waters i've had love to use their water supply as a toilet. your setup would be too much hard work for me, but i'm very lazy ;)

yeh mine do that aswell, and i was a little hard work not much though, thats one reason why i upgraded their enclosure...

what for? its all about speed my friend, don't have all night!

could someone else leave some positive feedack......thanks.

p.s. i shouldn't have teased you and told you about my other enclosure, but the pics will be posted as soon as they are ready, sorry...

nice pics! i have two EWD's also, alert little dudes!, cant wait to see your enclosure, im planning to build a new one soon, still unsure how to do it right, Incorporating a nice big water bowl that i can take out easily is the topic of much though at the mo!

Praise

I think your enclosures look great. I've always found it difficult to keep EWD enclosures looking sparkly clean as they like to splash around and foul their water a bit.

Goodonya...
:D

What happened to the new enclosure pics?
Can't believe the entire thread was deleted, could of just deleted the off topic posts & locked it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back