Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omgitschris

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm having one of those realy long bad days. so i thought i'd make a thread where everyone can post up some pictures of their reptiles. anything pictures you have of your collection just throw em up. love just looking at pictures, so throw up lots. :D

Picture018.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture003.jpg

i have too many pics to try and post. But i am currently uploading some new pics from the QLD Reptile Expo in my albums, if you wanted to shoot on over there and check them out.... There's a few goodies!!

You asked for it :lol: (random order)

1111311.jpg

newreproom003.jpg

beardies002-1.jpg

beardies005.jpg

oscar001.jpg

oscar003.jpg

femalebredli016.jpg

femalebredli011.jpg

newpicsfridayy004.jpg

newstuffjanuarywhatever008.jpg

:oops:

here is a few

Attachments

• dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 129
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 129
  • GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 126
  • previous offspring.jpg
    previous offspring.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 131
  • both.jpg
    both.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 141
i have too many pics to try and post. But i am currently uploading some new pics from the QLD Reptile Expo in my albums, if you wanted to shoot on over there and check them out.... There's a few goodies!!

good pic's . i realy liked your bhp. :)

Here's two pictures of my 4 month old boy Kaiser, enjoying a recent meal and posing for me :)

Attachments

• IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2928.JPG
    504.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Kaiser 004.jpg
    Kaiser 004.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 94
i wouldnt normally but he has pics up in the for sale section already so everyone has seen them

the 1st one is stunning, the one with the blue flecks, do you have the offspring of that fidzy ?

i have an offspring of that animal yes but its still a yellow neonate

i wouldnt normally but he has pics up in the for sale section already so everyone has seen them

Fair enough mate, wasnt meaning to have a go at you.

Your little fella looks great too fidzy, youd have to be happy with him:)

when i got my first coastal 3 years ago i was really into snakes and looking after them and then after a while i lost the excitement of keeping reptiles,..... from the day i got this little fella i have regained that excitement and check up on him/her every second i have.....

so in a short answer i am extremely happy with him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back