piggy backing ...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't you a big barrel of fun. Read, or get someone to read your conditions of holding a DMP to you. You may learn something. Call ARP and they themselves will tell you that they cannot accept any wildcaught stuff at the moment because they do not have the neccessary permit. But like usual you would probably want to argue with them too.

I couldn't care less how big, or not big the brown was. The problem is the legalities of what you are trying to do. The only way you could have made it leagal is is it was being sent down as a captive snake that someone had paperwork for....and you wouldn't get yourself caught up in that kind of thing would you?

Well done with the identification too. You are on a roll tonight.

I don't go saying a snake is something unless I know, I'd hate to be one of the snake tamperers that continually jumps into an id thread and then have to correct myself constantly....you tend to look a weee bit silly.

Kris.
BAHHHHHHAHAHHA HA thanks for the laugh Kris ....:lol:...the thing is I am not holding the snakes ..and the person that is ..just happens to be legal to do so ...so I am aware of what is expected by me ..And when ever I have to hold a rep longer then the legal 72 hours ...I already have the EPA approval ...so its all above board ...;)

I think all of us on here know just how special you are.

Thanks for not sending an abusive pm like last time, I was shaken up for days after that.

I think all of us on here know just how special you are.

Thanks for not sending an abusive pm like last time, I was shaken up for days after that.
I only invited you over for coffee ..hows that abusive ? ,,,and some people like me some dont ..thats life now aint it ;)

I dont get why you keep arguing for.. I doubt that you know either RBB or 'John' personally, and resorting to calling names just makes you look childish....
but anywho,
they are both very nice looking snakes, a couple of fatty boomba's by the looks of thimgs :p

I dont get why you keep arguing for.. I doubt that you know either RBB or 'John' personally, and resorting to calling names just makes you look childish....
but anywho,
they are both very nice looking snakes, a couple of fatty boomba's by the looks of thimgs :p
ravan they were fat healthy and the eb was long ....perfect specimans of their species ...

What a great story and a good out come Redbelly!!! Wow amazing that they didn't try and eat each other but I guess with all the stress it wasn't on there minds LOL
They are a stunning looking pair too
Again Great job

Lewy

What a great story and a good out come Redbelly!!! Wow amazing that they didn't try and eat each other but I guess with all the stress it wasn't on there minds LOL
They are a stunning looking pair too
Again Great job

Lewy
Thanks Lewy ..and yeah even though they were in the same bag and seperated by having it tied off ..driving them into where I met John to hand them over ..at one stage I pulled over as the EB was thrashing around ,which got the rbbs moving ,and I was worried they would end up sliding off my back seat ..so had to do a bity of adjustment and actually weigh my bag down with my other carry bag that as all my first aid and jiggers in ..they settled down then untill the bag was opened up and the EB was able to see daylight :lol::lol:

I forgot too ..and sad I didnt get a face pic of that RBBS ,cause he/she had a full jet black face ...stunning snake

Well done rbb, keep up the good work.
I have had to use a pair of tracky dackies as a double snake bag one day when i was caught unprepared on a hot day
a few years ago.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back