Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Because all the appropriate threads are closed ( for reasons I can't figure ) I thought I would re start this one.
Here is a particulary nice specimen basking by the water from the DeGery area of W.A.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• Stimson DeGrey Local.jpg
    Stimson DeGrey Local.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 389
ah the de Grey

i remember talking to the owners of the station years ago when they started getting crocs on the property and they were worrying about the invasion they expected.......prob have an abundance of them now.

quality snake........any guesses as to how long it is?

Absolutely stunning!!!! Makes my Stimmie look bland. Not many "locale specific" Stimmies around these days. They seem to be just a wash of various areas and aren't as geographically typical as the SW Carpets are. You never look at a Stimmie and say "Oh that's a wheatbelt form" like the Carpets which are "classically" a hills form or "obviously" a coastal.
Beautiful. What I wouldn't give to own one of those!!!!!!

Is that a legitimate photo? It looks too perfect to not be staged! :)

You get the hottest lookin' stimmis over there. Nice pick-up.

gman78
No it was taken for breeding potential.

cement
The Degrey River is approximately 230 kms south west of Sand Fire. Keep in mind that this specimen is far prettier than the typical looking stimsons from that area and in any given area of the Pilbara there can be found a stimsons that stands out from the crowd.
Whether or not you are lucky enough to stumble upon it, is the question. I guess in part, this makes our job fun.

Tatelina
The only staging was repositioning (try about 20 times) the specimen when it moved before I got a decent shot.

No it was taken for breeding potential

Ooooh, so you are breeding from this little beauty????? When will offspring be made available to the public, and how much will they go for??????
(Hoping these are available in Western Australia that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back