Pink/Bluey tongues for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Has anyone crossed a bluey or pink tongue or land mullet???

Here we go again. i'll jusr grab some snacks and wait for it to begin

Land Mullets i believe would eat the pink tongue skink. I don't believe it is possible.

Simone.

there is no reason why you cant breed Tiliqua with Hemisphaeriodon (Pink Tongue) and also Engernia's . As they are all related to the Scincidae family. And I have proven this by breeding Hosmers and Cunnighams. And the same when I bred occipitalis with nigrolutea. Anything is possible

Why would you purposely cross breed 2 different species or even 2 different genuses? Theres no moral in doing something like that not to mention how illegal it is.

I think its wrong,creates problems for pure line breeding.

The only reason i'd ever consider it, would be out of curiosity. Then keep them aside as pets and not sell them so as not to currupt pure line breeding.

But in saying that i still wouldnt cross em in the first place :D

Camo...

u crossed blotheds and centralian blueys,wheres the proof????? any pics and why would you,cunninghams have been bred over seas with indo bluetongues,why would u cross breed them though,even cunninghams with hosmers,i dont reckon u have personally,and if u have,what did u get out of it,maybe i will cross my landmullets with pitt bulls,that way ill feel safe that no one will steal my reptiles

also dazza u said u bred one tiliqua species to another and an egernia species to another egernia,that doest prove pinkys crossed blueys or landmullets or whatever,why breed a tropical reptile to a temperate reptile,and a semi arid tropical reptile to an alpine reptile,how did u cycle them,where is the proof,what did u do with the offspring?????????????
im sorry i dont see any value in crossing species,there no improvement on pure species,its just a waste in my book

I can see this thread going downhill real fast..so I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back