Pink tongue preggers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just noticed tonight that my female pinkie is more plump than usual. I increased the heat a month or so ago so if she is preggers will only be early stages of pregnancy, pics attached, what do you think?

DSCF4090.jpg

DSCF4091.jpg

DSCF4092.jpg

The male is the darker of the 2. Also they are not in their home but the mealworm colony while house cleaning was underway lol

yup, last time she gave birth(with a friend of mine) she had about 25 i think so hoping at least that, if not more so if all goes well will have plenty for sale.

yea, live young, i think the record was 60 or something?

anyone with experience with this species?

She looks like she's got a little while to go. Make sure you separate her from the male. He will follow her around and eat the young...

yea i know if she is preggers it will be a while, i have read over 100 days and i only started heating a month or so ago. Will set up another tub once i'm 100% sure shes preggers as i dont wanna separate to soon.

When my female got pregnant, she got really fat. Her lower torso bulged very noticably. Do you feed the adults snails. I used to bring home thousands at a time (I live in the desert) and they go crazy over them. Also a good calcium source :)

yup, in the 1st month i had them they ate about half an egg and a little cat food. When i heated them i started offering snails so thats all they get now.

yea i was lucky enough to see them when she had bubs with my mate, so tiny. David, got blueys for me;)

did you end up keeping the 1 baby you had or you gonna sell it?

i'm not sure what the going rate is, about $70 i think. Not sure on breeding age, probably similar to blueys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back