Pink tongue preggers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol your not forgotten steve, hows your pair, look promising? would prefer a trade, get new blood

i don't think mine will go this season, but i have 2 young ones from last season, but they aren't from the pair i have now,

hey hornet, checked my girl out this morning at feed time and i have to change my first thoughts, she is looking very swollen around her tummy, just like yours, so it looks like we both might be in luck,

i bought this pair about 6 months ago as yearling qld locals, so my guess is they are about 2 years old now,

fingers crossed mate, we might be able to do the swap this year after all,

Mine always drop at the end of dec, start of jan.Twice on new years day over the years.

thanks pike, that will give us an idea,

hey trousa, i'm guessing she might just be a bit overweight, she will never have babys now, about 3 to 4 months at the most, i think you got a dud, or maybe you got a dude...........

hey trousa, i'm guessing she might just be a bit overweight, she will never have babys now, about 3 to 4 months at the most, i think you got a dud, or maybe you got a dude...........

What? LOL , ok pony she must just be overweight and a dud or a male , thanks for that:rolleyes:

i dont think 3 times over the normal gestation is very likley at all, like a chick being preggers for 27 months

thanks for the help guys, looks like i may be in luck.

shes also alot more skittish and stays in her hide, i think that might be a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back