Pinkies and EWD's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just wondering......
can i give my EWD's pinkie mice as a treat?
Have they got any nutritional value towards my little waters?

thanx guys ;)

oh yeah the pinkie mice are about 1cm long and the waters are about 25cm long (i forget age's sorry)

man i love the short and sweet answers!!!!
thanx ramsayi

but.........
how often can i give them?
i have about 100 pinkie mice and well yeah i want to use them but don't want to over do it for my EWD's

They'll smash them around. I've seen adult male water dragons devour weaner rats...around the 80 gram mark.

wow!
i have got heaps of bigger pinkies too..... i just couldn't think of a way to use these really small ones...now i do :)

how much bigger could i go?
same size as the EWD's head? thats the rule isn't it?

Pinkies and fuzzies are good, all dragons love them and so do small moniters.....my frillies love a pinky or two.
I wouldn't bother going to much bigger, even though they can eat them, it shouldn't be a huge part of their diet.

i have got heaps of bigger pinkies too..... i just couldn't think of a way to use these really small ones...now i do

I'll swap you 100 pinkies for 5kg of cockroaches :)

i wont swap frozen non smelly pinkies for stinkie roachs! :lol:

i havn't tried one myself.....you want one to try lib?

$660 worth of roaches for $75 worth of pinkies... that's a good deal bry.

Got plenty of room here to breed em for ya Bryony provided they are SFR's.

$660 worth of roaches for $75 worth of pinkies... that's a good deal bry.

$660? Hehe, I wish I could find people willing to pay that much for them, I'd be a squillionaire pretty quickly! I've been freezing kg's of the things at a time then feeding them to anything that will eat them. One of my bluetongues won't touch them any more, I think she's sick of them! Poor girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back