Please help this dog??????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I got this email at work today, can anyone help this poor dog.

Hi everyone, further to the email below, attached is a picture of the dog (Beau Jack). I would really appreciate it if you would circulate this to your contacts in the hope that someone might like to have him as he will be put down on Friday if no one wants him.
If you hear of anyone who may be interested please give them my number and/or email.
Thank you
A male, 8 month old border collie x blue cattle dog is looking for a new home. This dog is very intelligent and affectionate and has a lovely nature but needs some training. At present he is in a house yard but needs more room to run or someone to give him some work and/or time.
If anyone knows of someone who would like this dog, please let me know as soon as possible as I believe the dog only has until Friday and will then be put down as the refuges find these dogs too hard to place.
Thanks
Lyn Morris
Ph: 4125 9355
Email: [email protected]

if anyone feels they can help this beautiul little animal please contact Lyn on the above number or PM me please.

Regards,

Simone.

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 142
Likewise bundy_zigg. This little guy would make a great pet....sadly i am in an apartment and can't take him onboard. I've asked if he can be sponsored until a new home is found, hopefully that will buy Beau Jack some time.

Poor thing!!! I wish I could help but I'm in SA! :cry:

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES let this poor dog be put down...Somebody WILL take him, please do all you can to stop him losing his life!!! Thank you for posting, this shows how much you care. :D

My beautiful dog Bonnie (Kelpie X Border Collie), is an RSPCA adopted pet, they make wonderful, loving and loyal pets. :D :D :D Someone please consider giving this dog a home, my heart is breaking writing this. :cry:

Thanks Slytherin, the lady i am helping with this has told me she has one person who will look at the dog tomorrow so we are both praying someone will take him.

i've made it clear i will sponsor him until a home can be found, so i hope that will buy Beau Jack some time.

I wish you all the best of luck with such a beautiful boy, one of our dogs in the past was the same cross breed, and made a brilliant obedience dog, won many ribbons etc. Because of him, I became an instructor in the obedience club...... and because of him, we became the comedy relief a few times in training, and demonstrations!!!!!!!! My Bobby was my best little mate, and I still miss and shed a tear for him four years after his passing.
Beau Jack would have a lot of potential with the right owner, house yard or not.

Thanks Slytherin, the lady i am helping with this has told me she has one person who will look at the dog tomorrow so we are both praying someone will take him.

i've made it clear i will sponsor him until a home can be found, so i hope that will buy Beau Jack some time.

Thank you, so much for telling me, I havent stopped crying since my post! You are a good person salebrosus

where abouts is he???? He is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.Don't worry he WILL find a home

He is located around Bundaberg at the moment, however, i will be travelling to Bathurst in a weeks time so if need be, i can always bring him with me if someone in NSW wanted him.

bump for beau, i would take him if i didnt live at home and already have two dogs. breaks my heart to know thousands more animals like him are put to sleep every year because nobody wants them.

Beautiful dog. He does look like he needs training - he just has that very naughty puppy look about him!! How adorable!

Id take him in a second, but im not allowed dogs at the moment plus my fence is broken and he would get out.
Im sure you will find a home, hes gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back